[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

The Brick Wall

My priest hit 410 a few days ago. I ran Kaprima a few times and got an earring. Ran Lilith keep twice and got my weapon and boots. I bought one ring. However, I was only able to enchant weapon to +8 before running out of tier 10 feedstock and alkahest. Cant enchant boots.

I still need to use all the +12 masterwork slaughter gear cause it has the five piece bonus as well. Can’t use the guile. I’m guessing I would need a full set of guile enchanted to +8 or so to make it worth the switch. I’ll have to make a reaper to get feedstock while leveling if I want to enchant the guile, but it may not matter.

I tried shadow Sanguinary twice today, and both PUG groups could not make the dps check on the first boss when he sits down puts up the shield. We all die and then he resets back to 100% health. I had no problem healing in my slaughter gear nobody died. Both groups disbanded. Has anyone got past that dps check with a PUG group? I feel like I may have hit a brick wall here. I strictly PUG in queues. I know I’ve only tried twice but I have a bad feeling this may be like a 20% chance or less to get pas that dps check,

Comments

• I had a lot of pug issues in SS during the first week but I haven't failed at all since then... I'm also a healer. Just make sure everyone uses a prime battle solution and they save their dps cooldowns for his shield. He only used it once or twice if you follow the mechanics correctly.
  • I've gotten through SS 3 times so far just on pubs, just the luck of the draw, keep on trying! On Felbane here.
  • BaratosBaratos ✭✭
    I wouldn't worry too much the 417s are a slog . Just make a couple chars it will go quicker than you think. Right now i have 2200 t10 feedstock and nothing to use it on
  • BaratosBaratos ✭✭
    Youll end up finding out its the alk thats the limiting factor use minimum feed in the future its better
  • Hola, estoy teniendo el mismo problema con shadow sanguinari, todos se mueren cuando hace este ataque de escudo. Que se necesita para evitar el golpe, todos golpeamos pero no se anula. Y todos terminan por rendirse haha
  • There are also the daily vamguard quests to get feedstock. The bams on is land of Dawn give also tokens which can be turned in for items or glyphs

Remember its also possible to enchsnt with gear so dont pass on it.
  • > @JulianBlack said:
    > Hola, estoy teniendo el mismo problema con shadow sanguinari, todos se mueren cuando hace este ataque de escudo. Que se necesita para evitar el golpe, todos golpeamos pero no se anula. Y todos terminan por rendirse haha

Si es el primer jefe lo que tiene que hacer es ponerse antras de el y atacarlo para evitar que lancé su habilidad.

Para el segundo jefe cuando le queden 4 barras de vida, va a empezar a absorber energía, tienen que bajarle hasta que queden dos barras, si fallan igual todo el equipo muere
  • How do you enchant with gear? Much of the gear I get in dungeons cannot be disenchanted and thus seems rather useless.
  • LuneseLunese ✭✭
    I have wiped on the 1st boss of SS in pugs too, but that's because people didn't know what to do and didn't keep their burst for the shield phase. As a healer (priest in your case) you do need to make sure you keep Energy Stars up throughout the shield phase, well throughout the whole fight and sustain your party members with mana, especially during burn phases (shield in this case) and rebuff people if they died before the mechanic starts. Other than that you can try and help with DPS, you can even use your Triple Nemesis endurance debuff to "test" if the shield is down or not, since the debuff only starts applying once the shield is gone.
    Just a few points to look out for ;)
  • M6KPMHHLR3 wrote: »
    > @FlopsyPrince said:
    > How do you enchant with gear? Much of the gear I get in dungeons cannot be disenchanted and thus seems rather useless.

When you have 2 pieces of the same gear with the same name like guile gloves +3 and a new guile glove from a box or drop

You click on the +3 guile glove scroll over to gear enchant and use the +0 glove as a substitue for feedstock and alkehest

I looked for this option and did not see it. I am running on the PS4, so clicking on and scrolling over is not really an option.
  • M6KPMHHLR3 wrote: »
    > @FlopsyPrince said:
    > How do you enchant with gear? Much of the gear I get in dungeons cannot be disenchanted and thus seems rather useless.

When you have 2 pieces of the same gear with the same name like guile gloves +3 and a new guile glove from a box or drop

You click on the +3 guile glove scroll over to gear enchant and use the +0 glove as a substitue for feedstock and alkehest

I looked for this option and did not see it. I am running on the PS4, so clicking on and scrolling over is not really an option.

In the enchantment ui, there is a 'gear' tab using l1/r1 to navigate. That's where you can do it. Please note there is one caveat to this. If you have a +7 boots of somekind and +3 boots of somekind. You can't use the +3 to enchant the +7 or vvisa versa, you have to break it down for fs. This is only good with +0 boots of somekind to enchant a +7 boots of somekind.
  • I had overlooked those tabs, thanks!

I will have to get a drop to see if other items are as useful, but at least I know where to check now.