[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Rebalanced point scale for priests and mystics

2»

Comments

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    ReChoa wrote: »
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    Where is the balance in that?

I don't really care about guardians anymore but it was likely done because of how many people made healers just cause of how easy it was to farm guardians and make good money with minimal effort, even more so during UHF(although thats more of a NA only issue since afaik KR doesn't get it as much), you see less healers now cause it takes slightly more effort, so it's balanced because you can't make stupid easy money by just making healer alts.

Jesus, can you imagine making a healer, leveling it to 65, gearing it to frost, and doing the long awakening quest just to do guardians?
    And then repeating that process multiple times?

I want to actually meet the masochist who did this.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    voidy wrote: »

I don't really care about guardians anymore but it was likely done because of how many people made healers just cause of how easy it was to farm guardians and make good money with minimal effort, even more so during UHF(although thats more of a NA only issue since afaik KR doesn't get it as much), you see less healers now cause it takes slightly more effort, so it's balanced because you can't make stupid easy money by just making healer alts.

Jesus, can you imagine making a healer, leveling it to 65, gearing it to frost, and doing the long awakening quest just to do guardians?

I know several players on MT that make healers alts only for that lol
  • ReChoaReChoa ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

I did it with a mystic for the anniversary month on UHF days and made way more gold than I used and got rewards points, it was a pretty good idea for that month
  • BrysanBrysan ✭✭

I've got 5 priests for this very thing. (:
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Brysan wrote: »

I've got 5 priests for this very thing. (:

I did it with a mystic for the anniversary month on UHF days and made way more gold than I used and got rewards points, it was a pretty good idea for that month
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

I know several players on MT that make healers alts only for that lol

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    guess i got my wish