[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

TERA Class Guide Streams

Hi, I'm Grey. For those that don't know me, I am a Valkyrie main that started around the game was made f2p. I am the author of the advanced Valkyrie guide (https://sites.google.com/view/teravalkyrie/home) and also own the valkyrie discord server.
I was looking back on some old Tera stuff about a month ago and ran into some old class guide streams. I was talking with some people about asking to start reviving them again and was wondering if there was any interest on the EME side of maybe getting together with the right people to do so.

This was pretty much cut and paste from the EME discord (https://discord.gg/nHAKB35) but figured I'd ask both places.

Edit:
Would really be something you should consider with Awakening Part II coming soon.

Comments

• DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    May sound negative, but you would probably get what you want if you get whatever community there is alive and a leader to handle it rather than getting EME involved.

Spacecats tried to revive this and it ended up being worse with the chosen player stating incorrect information and ended up getting attacked where EME had to banwave a bunch of people on twitch chat. Not to mention spacecats kept interrupting the player making good suggestions. Also the presentation ended up boring because it was nothing but a chat of the usual gear setup and glyphs that majority of new players already know thanks to written guides.

In the end, it's just better to have written guides moreso then a video guide these days. TERA is not going to go back to its glory days and guide streams just won't work effectively.
  • It’s a very good idea with awaking coming and it’s a way better idea than the current useless stream
  • Hi @ShadowOfLight!!

I love your idea and would love to get something started! We can do a call to arms from players in the community who want to get involved and talk about the class being highlighted for the month. Awakening II is also a great idea.

I look forward to collaborating with you! :D

@C4YJGXD393 In regard to your comment, I'm open to feedback and ideas for streams. Feel free to start a constructive thread!
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    Hi @ShadowOfLight!!

Awakening II is also a great idea.

It is not an idea, it is a confirmed event that has recently happened in Korean Tera, meaning it will be here for us within a few months.
  • Meant it as a stream topic to talk about but thank you @JXE5356AKE
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    Meant it as a stream topic to talk about but thank you @JXE5356AKE

I appreciate the clarification. Some official posts recently have come off quite vague and seemingly presenting untrue information.