[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Did EME check the broker prices of the Weapon Skin boxes before going live with the EMP sale?

Just had a look at the EMP sale event live and I don't think the sheer amount of loot that was made available while Spacecats was the Community Manager has been considered.

This might be a naïve way to look at it, but taking a low EMP rate of 1:50, you could say that EME are valuing the 3 coin Weapon Skin boxes at 600k each, when quite a few of the items on the MT broker are listed at below 20k (Master Plasma Skin Boxes for example).

I mean, yeah, it's a nice pay to pimp...

Comments

  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I brought up this issue before during the first emp sales.

    We concluded that the skins that go for 1 token are just not worth it, and should be looking at the 3 token skins instead.

    If you go for the 1 token skin, think about it as a cool bonus for your emp purchase.
  • Just to be clear, you get the weapon skin tokens ON TOP of the EMP you have purchased, which you would normally not get. You are not spending cash just for the weapon skin. It is just a bonus to incentivize people to purchase more EMP.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    EnviroBear wrote: »
    Just to be clear, you get the weapon skin tokens ON TOP of the EMP you have purchased, which you would normally not get. You are not spending cash just for the weapon skin. It is just a bonus to incentivize people to purchase more EMP.

    agree , but just need something to spend emp on to incentivize me to buy some tho
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »
    EnviroBear wrote: »
    Just to be clear, you get the weapon skin tokens ON TOP of the EMP you have purchased, which you would normally not get. You are not spending cash just for the weapon skin. It is just a bonus to incentivize people to purchase more EMP.

    agree , but just need something to spend emp on to incentivize me to buy some tho

    This, lmao
    Don't gut 80% of the shop and then be like "just spend 120 dollars lmao"
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    1:50? Here in CH its 1:100 and they wont go bellow that. You guys are lucky that its 1:50
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    RKC wrote: »
    1:50? Here in CH its 1:100 and they wont go bellow that. You guys are lucky that its 1:50
    I play on CH and I haven't seen it go above 1:80. Oof that's stiff.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meningitis wrote: »
    RKC wrote: »
    1:50? Here in CH its 1:100 and they wont go bellow that. You guys are lucky that its 1:50
    I play on CH and I haven't seen it go above 1:80. Oof that's stiff.

    During the tail end of the Anniversary event, gold to EMP ratios skyrocketed. Thanks to a handful of people wanting to buy at 1:80+ it made people start selling at 1:80+.
Sign In or Register to comment.