[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Entering server after July 19 maintenance

Is anyone else having any issues with this? I just sent in a bug ticket, but I was wondering if anyone had a similar issue and if there's a glaringly easy solution to why I cannot enter a server even though all the servers are up.

Comments

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Same here.
  • Same here...
  • Yup.... same here
  • Yup.... same here
  • Same here...
  • I actually just posted a thread about the same issue.
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    #EME mant....
  • Same here. Sent in a ticket, reloaded launcher, repaired launcher and restarted pc, nothing is working. Last resort I'm reinstalling game and hoping that works. Man I hate maint. days they always screw something up.
  • No point in reinstalling. I doubt the issue is on your end.

• 66P6YL9MH3 wrote: »
    I actually just posted a thread about the same issue.

Why didn't you look before you posted?
  • 66P6YL9MH366P6YL9MH3 ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Lustre wrote: »
    66P6YL9MH3 wrote: »

I posted before you did. When I noticed your thread, I tried to delete mine, but I can't.
  • 66P6YL9MH3 wrote: »

I posted before you did. When I noticed your thread, I tried to delete mine, but I can't.

You must be blind or not very good with numbers if you think 1:54 pm is before 1:50 pm...
  • omega luul
  • Other members of my guild are on and playing so I dont get how it is only a problem for some and not all.
  • Lustre wrote: »

You must be blind or not very good with numbers if you think 1:54 pm is before 1:50 pm...

When I went onto the forums, your post was not there, therefore I created my own.
This discussion has been closed.