where is manglemire?

13»

Comments

• from what ive heard, EU doesnt have these restriction on manglemire, they get it until it it removed with the next major patch

Dungeons are supposed to stay, not get removed.
    I really hope at some point some of the other older dungeons make a come and not just for events....

KTera has had a few temporary dgs lately that are available for 1 month, Manglemire/Demon's Wheel/Shadow Sanguinary (normal and hard). we will be getting these in the future as well, tho hopefully for more than 3 days...
  • TJukuren wrote: »
    I don't know why anyone supports this company anymore. They keep making one stupid decision after another and couldn't care less about their playerbase.

Really hope people start talking with their wallets. This is no way for a company to treat its player base.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭✭
    where is manglemire?
    B1wseon.jpg
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    TJukuren wrote: »
    I don't know why anyone supports this company anymore. They keep making one stupid decision after another and couldn't care less about their playerbase.

Really hope people start talking with their wallets. This is no way for a company to treat its player base.

Well, considering how many people emptied their wallets for these cat undies, I doubt anything will change anytime soon.
    This community, man. Every day I watch people moan and whine about things they don't like, and then some new outfit comes out and they line up to buy it. Bunch of cuckolds, honestly.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    What a joke of a publisher team.

Do you honestly go out your way to make the playerbase unhappy?
    -Most events are cash shop events deemed as "sales". Wow I love saving 10 cents on a loot box I wont get anything out of a vast majority of the time.
    -All other events that aren't emp store related blow hard and have terrible rewards
    -We as a playerbase and forum tell you to change the rewards or the ratios because they overall just suck. And you give us the same bull everytime. "We'll take a look at it and collect feedback" Then into the trashcan our posts and comments go.

-And the worst part of all is how cringey most of you staff members are in Discord, especially a certain someone who likes making too many crab "jokes". Y'all should have gotten bullied in high school more, maybe you would have been an overall better person.
  • Wtb Manglememe back!
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    TJukuren wrote: »

Well, considering how many people emptied their wallets for these cat undies, I doubt anything will change anytime soon.
    This community, man. Every day I watch people moan and whine about things they don't like, and then some new outfit comes out and they line up to buy it. Bunch of cuckolds, honestly.

Agreed. I was chatting with some guildmates and we were all baffled at how many people snatched up the new undies. It was like a panty raid scene from a harem anime. Friggin' nonsense.
  • from what ive heard, EU doesnt have these restriction on manglemire, they get it until it it removed with the next major patch

EU doesnt have restrictions indeed, loots & vanguard are pretty trash tho, not sure how it is on NA, but EU vanguard is like 200gold, 120gear xp, 30credits, no rubies, no "regional loot" that we have in all other instances.

How are MM loots & vanguard on NA?
  • MM was supposed to be like Kr or Eme decided to release It that way?
  • > @SageWindu said:
    > voidy wrote: »
    >
    > heartlesslady wrote: »
    >
    > TJukuren wrote: »
    >
    > I don't know why anyone supports this company anymore. They keep making one stupid decision after another and couldn't care less about their playerbase.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Really hope people start talking with their wallets. This is no way for a company to treat its player base.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Well, considering how many people emptied their wallets for these cat undies, I doubt anything will change anytime soon.
    > This community, man. Every day I watch people moan and whine about things they don't like, and then some new outfit comes out and they line up to buy it. Bunch of cuckolds, honestly.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Agreed. I was chatting with some guildmates and we were all baffled at how many people snatched up the new undies. It was like a panty raid scene from a harem anime. Friggin' nonsense.

Agree with both of you two!
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pantsu is love!

Pantsu is life!
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    lovely event dungeon nice reward wont you all say 240 gold 120 item xp very nice ty tera love it