The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Entering server after July 19 maintenance

13»

Comments

• Yea, another thread told me to go to the game file location and open it through there. It caused my launcher to patch and the game works now for me.
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    Lustre wrote: »
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    Anyone else using steam to play?, I tried with normal launcher and it let me log onto server. Steam launcher still will not let me log onto a server.

Yes, I'm using Steam. I do not want to go download the normal launcher, though. Too much work.

You don't need to. Just go to the steamapps folder and open tera launcher through that lol

This worked for me! <3
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, another thread told me to go to the game file location and open it through there. It caused my launcher to patch and the game works now for me.
    Chlodo wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    Anyone else using steam to play?, I tried with normal launcher and it let me log onto server. Steam launcher still will not let me log onto a server.

Yes, I'm using Steam. I do not want to go download the normal launcher, though. Too much work.

You don't need to. Just go to the steamapps folder and open tera launcher through that lol

This worked for me! <3

Sweet!
  • Getting a report for another Team that the issue with Steam should now be all clear.
    Anyone able to check ?
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19
    Getting a report for another Team that the issue with Steam should now be all clear.
    Anyone able to check ?

The game launched through Steam for me without problem within the last hour ago, so it appears to be all clear now.
13»