[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Gunner HB survivability

I've noticed the last couple days playing that my HB is getting the snot kicked out of it. Every time I turn around poor little guy is in pieces on the ground. It used to very rarely get destroyed. Anybody else noticing this? Perhaps it is just me.

Comments

• ArnetraArnetra ✭✭✭
    Bot only dies if you blow it up with self destruct or it times out after ~30m (in which case it just disappears, it doesn't blow up). You are most likely accidentally hitting the self destruct skill.
  • He’s your loyal robot and you keep killing him :(((((
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bot is indestructible, you keep killing him on your own. Check your keybinds.
    This gave me a good laugh in the morning.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    He’s your loyal robot and you keep killing him :(((((

and he is bigger than cute elin gunner :3
  • > @vkobe said:
    > heartlesslady wrote: »
    >
    > He’s your loyal robot and you keep killing him :(((((
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > and he is bigger than cute elin gunner :3

The robot is probably like master why do you keep doing this. Does not compute boop bob beeb, loading tears.exe
  • Occassionaly when doing ID Bams HB takes one for team gunner when the Bam attacks HB instead of the Gunner. I’m not accidently self destructing HB. But it seems like HB is taking it on the chin more than usual.

Also my HB is a creeper. He follows me around all day with his beady blue eyes focused on my posterior. Sigh...HB might need counseling.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    Nikitesla wrote: »
    Occassionaly when doing ID Bams HB takes one for team gunner when the Bam attacks HB instead of the Gunner. I’m not accidently self destructing HB. But it seems like HB is taking it on the chin more than usual.

But...HB is literally invulnerable.....and he can't generate any aggro, aside from maybe the very very rare occasion because of BHS coding. He literally cannot die unless his timer expires or you explode him.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    He can generate agro. There's at least one quest where you're invisible, and if you do it with HB out, mobs will agro on him and completely ruin your "sneak past mobs with this invisibility potion" mission.
  • HB does catch the attention of ID Bams sometimes.