Are you thinking about merging servers EME ?

Comments

• LuniackLuniack Velika Outskirts ✭✭✭
    server merge mt and ff please '~'
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    no mt or ff server merge please '~'
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jarecks wrote: »
    This guy @Equitas is @LesbianVi 2.0?

Lesbain Vi was just hated around for own opinion and some inconsistencies on her points. She didn't jump on top of people as much as far as I know.

On another note: Nice job forum members, we have 2 server merge threads on the very same page now.

And as always, remember: your opinion is wrong if you disagree with me and my 0 real data about the game is facts. Deal with it.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    One mega server please. Ty.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    sad thing is, even if they did merge all into one server, people are still clannish and stick with who they know. also there will be more people afk in highwatch and velika to where it will be laggy and buggy. then once we have one mega server, when they release a new class or big event that has good rewards, we will see how stable the server will be.
    im all for 1 or 2 servers as long as we can bring everything we have to them. the 2 biggest problems I see that many would have if they did let us have all our characters and items would be names and bank slots. im good on making new names, the bank slots would be a different story. so hopefully they could solve that problem as well. as for the names, I like what someone said in here about using different colors for people with the same names.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭

I wasn't around for a long time, it is good to see jerks are still mad at me. Proud.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »

Lesbain Vi was just hated around for own opinion and some inconsistencies on her points. She didn't jump on top of people as much as far as I know.

On another note: Nice job forum members, we have 2 server merge threads on the very same page now.

And as always, remember: your opinion is wrong if you disagree with me and my 0 real data about the game is facts. Deal with it.

Focking Elins
  • VorlonVorlon ✭✭
    Welcome back Vi.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Focking Elins

nuuu go back to your cave!

*Also on another note, shall I create the name wipe thread too? I don't see it on front page of General, been too long without one, it's breaking the tradition.
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    EME could do a scan of active accounts inside the database and see how many accounts would be affected by the merge to see if it's worth it. If you lose your accounts and items/gold just suck it up because you agreed to their ToS that you do not own anything in this game.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

I wasn't around for a long time, it is good to see jerks are still mad at me. Proud.

ye lesbian vi is alive we thought lesbian vi is dead :3

so more erping :3
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lapomko wrote: »
    EME could do a scan of active accounts inside the database and see how many accounts would be affected by the merge to see if it's worth it. If you lose your accounts and items/gold just suck it up because you agreed to their ToS that you do not own anything in this game.

And like some said above, it's totally selfish that you don't want to give up your items. But totally NOT selfish that you want others to just deal with it, suck it up and get screwed for your benefit. Totally different things, one thinks for himself and the other thinks for all!!
    Oh wait...

Also yeah agreeing to a ToS makes it totally reasonable to make you lose purchases.
    Why not go one step further and just delete unused costumes from inventories to free up server storage? It's on the ToS that we can do it anway.

Yes. This is a ridiculous example. And when you think about it, it didn't go any further than what has been said on this thread, and specially the quoted comment. You can say all you want I'm twisting other's words, but am I really, when it was a literal "If you lose your accounts and items/gold just suck it up because you agreed to their ToS that you do not own anything in this game."??
    Like, are people who disagree with a halfassed mass-deletion merge really in the wrong here as said by some others who want that?

After seeing such stuff it's absolutely no wonder they don't consider the playerbase's opinion for most/anything anymore. Can't really reason with extremes.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an addition to my previous comment: please be sarcasm, I can't recognize it anymore after so long on this forum and social networks. When you think it just has to be sarcasm and someone is serious about it, your sense for it wanes.
    Point still stands anyway.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

Focking Elins

You would be pleased to know some people even would love for you to be an Elin. They in their discords comunity cant live without talking shet of you and a couple of forum users here present. I think their lives are worth so much for they can't have a better thing to talk with their friends :v