[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

I can't get into the game same as before these days, FFFF fatal crash :(

It only works and I get to game if I keep my old vpn I used to bypass Iran's filtering. is Iran IP blocked now? I wanted to come back and see what is going :naughty:

Comments

  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    oww the Vi is back :)
    and here people are reckoning the game is dying
    I can already feel the fun
  • VorlonVorlon ✭✭
    I though you played on CH Vi?
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »
    oww the Vi is back :)
    and here people are reckoning the game is dying
    I can already feel the fun

    They're not back though, that's the whole point of the thread. Can't play without a vpn, and xigncode blocks it.
    Wonder how many other returning players were blocked in the same fashion.
  • Iran's IP is blocked.

    US has a comprehensive embargo on goods from Iran, and since EME has to follow US laws, Iran IP are blocked as well.

    B0N59.png

    B0N7w.png

  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    voidy wrote: »
    They're not back though, that's the whole point of the thread. Can't play without a vpn, and xigncode blocks it.
    Wonder how many other returning players were blocked in the same fashion.
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    my problem is Tera works with vpn and doesn't work w/o it O.o :confused:
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    It only works and I get to game if I keep my old vpn I used to bypass Iran's filtering. is Iran IP blocked now? I wanted to come back and see what is going :naughty:

    please re read Vi's comments
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seralina wrote: »
    Iran's IP is blocked.

    US has a comprehensive embargo on goods from Iran, and since EME has to follow US laws, Iran IP are blocked as well.

    B0N59.png

    B0N7w.png

    Yep I guessed right. Good move, I want Iran to be blocked so we get rid of this regime :D
Sign In or Register to comment.