[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

I can't get into the game same as before these days, FFFF fatal crash :(

It only works and I get to game if I keep my old vpn I used to bypass Iran's filtering. is Iran IP blocked now? I wanted to come back and see what is going :naughty:

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    oww the Vi is back :)
    and here people are reckoning the game is dying
    I can already feel the fun
  • VorlonVorlon ✭✭
    I though you played on CH Vi?
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »
    oww the Vi is back :)
    and here people are reckoning the game is dying
    I can already feel the fun

They're not back though, that's the whole point of the thread. Can't play without a vpn, and xigncode blocks it.
    Wonder how many other returning players were blocked in the same fashion.
  • Iran's IP is blocked.

US has a comprehensive embargo on goods from Iran, and since EME has to follow US laws, Iran IP are blocked as well.

B0N59.png

B0N7w.png

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    voidy wrote: »
    They're not back though, that's the whole point of the thread. Can't play without a vpn, and xigncode blocks it.
    Wonder how many other returning players were blocked in the same fashion.
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    my problem is Tera works with vpn and doesn't work w/o it O.o :confused:
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    It only works and I get to game if I keep my old vpn I used to bypass Iran's filtering. is Iran IP blocked now? I wanted to come back and see what is going :naughty:

please re read Vi's comments
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seralina wrote: »
    Iran's IP is blocked.

US has a comprehensive embargo on goods from Iran, and since EME has to follow US laws, Iran IP are blocked as well.

B0N59.png

B0N7w.png

Yep I guessed right. Good move, I want Iran to be blocked so we get rid of this regime :D