[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Healers pvp state sucks.

Pardon it but I had to say it....after one year of hiatus I returned , went to CS and equalized fraywind and discovered that :

- all of healers damage skills now suck , if you count on getting a kill by yourself without having it be a pick , good luck.
- heals now suck. Players have 150 k hp but our heals barely touch 15-18 k and with fraywind or CS' equalized gear they WILL NOT crit.
- you just can not stay alive anymore, not even in 1 v 1s with pvp crystals , glyphs , by playing correctly ; dps have been so overbuffed in pvp that they just one combo you down, no matter if you are using crit resist aura , buffs , popping motes , using ToL , using priest's sanctuary and so on.

Sure, you can cc , your cc work just fine as long as you can actually land them, right ? Right, but why would I pick a class exclusively cause of them when I could go on a class such as sorc and provide cc and damage to my team ?

Now....I don't know whether or not things work in unequalized fraywind....but in Corsairs Stronghold or Fraywind with equalized gear the situation sucks ( "But equalized gear always sucked" . True, but the situation is battlegrounds that were using equalized vs equalized used to be much better....and even by using FWC's equalized set you used to be somewhat useful to your team ).

Just posting this by hoping that someone from EME will notice this and report the issue to BHS....but by looking at my experience with both companies for the past 5 years....I am even wondering why I still bother writing this down.

Comments

• PalochiPalochi ✭✭✭
    In CS, ToP and ToV hit for a lot actually.. way more than they should.
    You do have a point but I don't believe your argument should extend to FWC.
    I healed as eq on Mystic for quite a while before going uneq and it's not that bad; sure, the eq gear sucks but it always did as you said and it's actually not any worse than it has been before.
    Only ppl with +7 or higher and specific classes will really kill you in one combo.
    Not sure if you read the changes when they nerfed the heals but, for Mystics, Totem boosts your heals now so you can still heal quite a bit (the healing numbers don't get boosted, but it's there anyway)

But yeah, healing CS is pretty bad. People have complained quite a few times so far and they didn't change it so oh well.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWC is fine regarding healing, equalized gear is quite tanky and survivability is decent. Even the cd's aren't too long and I don't feel like a slug. Valks can still get you in one combo though, if you're not careful enough.

CS tho... o boy. One thing though, ToP and ToV hit very hard in cs, putting them on a pyre or at ladders is a good strategy because they're actually not that easy to kill and their damage is high.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly they need to do something about priest and mana issues, this is ridiculous. Straight up PSA to all you priests who like to pvp and want to awaken, don't do it or you'll be unable to give mana to your party members outside of 1 big skill on a long cd that barely restores mp.

That's all I'll say, idk jack [filtered] about anything else in this topic.
  • ILikeTeddyBearsILikeTeddyBears ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    voidy wrote: »
    Honestly they need to do something about priest and mana issues, this is ridiculous. Straight up PSA to all you priests who like to pvp and want to awaken, don't do it or you'll be unable to give mana to your party members outside of 1 big skill on a long cd that barely restores mp.

That's all I'll say, idk jack [filtered] about anything else in this topic.

Yeah. I was going to enchant one of my priests to SC for uneq FWC gear buuuut I awakened it and I don't have mana charge anymore in BGs. Whenever I queue with people, they complain that they don't have mana. I can't exactly do [filtered] about it so I have to play on one of my other unawakened priests. Not exactly much I can do about my investment into my main priest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
  • Elyann wrote: »
    Pardon it but I had to say it....after one year of hiatus I returned , went to CS and equalized fraywind and discovered that :

- all of healers damage skills now suck , if you count on getting a kill by yourself without having it be a pick , good luck.
    - heals now suck. Players have 150 k hp but our heals barely touch 15-18 k and with fraywind or CS' equalized gear they WILL NOT crit.
    - you just can not stay alive anymore, not even in 1 v 1s with pvp crystals , glyphs , by playing correctly ; dps have been so overbuffed in pvp that they just one combo you down, no matter if you are using crit resist aura , buffs , popping motes , using ToL , using priest's sanctuary and so on.

Sure, you can cc , your cc work just fine as long as you can actually land them, right ? Right, but why would I pick a class exclusively cause of them when I could go on a class such as sorc and provide cc and damage to my team ?

Now....I don't know whether or not things work in unequalized fraywind....but in Corsairs Stronghold or Fraywind with equalized gear the situation sucks ( "But equalized gear always sucked" . True, but the situation is battlegrounds that were using equalized vs equalized used to be much better....and even by using FWC's equalized set you used to be somewhat useful to your team ).

Just posting this by hoping that someone from EME will notice this and report the issue to BHS....but by looking at my experience with both companies for the past 5 years....I am even wondering why I still bother writing this down.

While I don't think it applies to FWC, I can definitely say that CS gear for healers is complete [filtered]. I was watching my focus heals heal for 8k and healing circle heal for like 20k. Absolutely trash. Immersion was like 20k-30k or something. Don't exactly remember off the top of my head. Plus the newer classes hurt way more compared to the older classes in CS. It's quite horrible honestly.
  • ZingoPingo wrote: »

Most issues regarding PvP have never been addressed anyway. They don't even fix problems that have been here for years, let alone fixing something involving PvE or PvP. But hey, buy some strongbox keys for our new strongboxes xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • if healing sucks for both classes than the enemy team healing sucks as well. A real issue is valk's pvp damage. that crap needs a 100% nerf