[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Further nerfs of dungeon Jackpots ?

2»

Comments

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Topkek92 wrote: »
    Just you guys wait until AIR is released by BHS and Tera gets put in maintenance mode.

i agree. AIR is gonna be so much better. i have trust and faith in Kakao Games being the best publisher and will do a great job handling it ...

laughing-man-gif-6.gif

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Just you guys wait until AIR is released by BHS and Tera gets put in maintenance mode.

i agree. AIR is gonna be so much better. i have trust and faith in Kakao Games being the best publisher and will do a great job handling it than En Masse Entertainment with TERA. as for the dungeon jackpot, it was a big kick to the gonads from how awesome the previous jackpot system was compared to how it is now with the dumb delver token system. i rather do multiple ghillie and pit runs a day just to get 20 feasts and 1 master secret's additive than using an item from the delver's token shop which only increases in crit chance by like 5%? people can cry about inflation all they want, but gold was never the issue. there are so many ways to obtain and grind for gold in this game. as for the master's secret additive, it was mainly used for critting on rare jewelry etchings. the titan's earth and storm stuff are really expensive too, so it was better to get 100% crit with the master's secret additive to get a relentless III jewelry etching.

AIR will just be another [filtered] unreal engine 3 tab target mmo that runs with 5 fps.
    Come on dude it's being developed by bhs.

If anyone jumps from tera to air, I will severely doubt their intelligence. I let bhs pull me into this mess once and that's only because of great combat, AiR doesn't even have that LOL

And doesnt have Elins to compensate for everything will lack.
  • ILikeTeddyBearsILikeTeddyBears ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

i agree. AIR is gonna be so much better. i have trust and faith in Kakao Games being the best publisher and will do a great job handling it than En Masse Entertainment with TERA. .

Yes. AIR will be the best game ever. Everyone will play it and no one will complain because Kakao Games will fix all the problems with the game and they will totally not try to make it a P2W game (if it already isn't on release) because they are the best. I bet that the players for AIR totally won't bend over and just take it from Kakao Games because they will treat their playerbase with the love and respect that BHS gives to us already.
    /s
  • 1 coin for 1 crafters cure is beyond broken. it needed a nerf asap.