Elin Brawler

Well folks, there you have it. Tera's most popular race on one of their most popular classes.
Personally, I love the idle but I think they should have scaled down the powerfists some.

Comments

• NieNie
    edited July 2018
    It's finally happening. Gotta agree, I like the idle and combat stance but the size of the fist is a bit much. I want something smaller/proportional, not even sure if there's a skin that's a lot smaller you can use.
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    Must be april fools right, xd
    I am ok with elin,the tons of elins around as other class, but elin bralwer is so weird beyond god level. Brawler dont match for elins, popori would be billions better.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    Nie wrote: »
    It's finally happening. Gotta agree, I like the idle and combat stance but the size of the fist is a bit much. I want something smaller/proportional, not even sure if there's a skin that's a lot smaller you can use.
    I've got a pair of blue master plasmas and yellow kitten mittens already. Kitten mittens might be the smallest ones besides the sleeker silver powerfists in the fcoup shop. I'll have to look at the store again to find the name of it.

What I'm curious about is if elin brawlers fashion coupon costume models match the other elin metal, or if they'll be different like f humans. Kinda like how BHS made some of the custom gunner outfits for elin too.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heeeelll Yeeeaahh Bruttha!

~Time for a mighty comeback incoming~

Well, since they can just copy & paste on top of Elin as they did with gunner, sounds like their cheap investment payed off to do it again.

And since we're at the copy & paste on Elin topic, remembering how they did it with male Brawler as well, frankly I hope it keeps happening and we end up with all classes available to Elin, come valks next!! everyone. If it's cheap and gives enough return, why not? Screw that stupid "muh lore" crap they're not caring about for years already.
    Also they could go with my old idea of "the [class name] trained all of the Federation warriors their combat arts" and done.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Besides, what I hype the most is the high chance of new hairstyle incoming, just as they did with all other race releases (dunno male brawler, but screw that anyway)
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Just need Elin valkyrie now to complete my Elin army :)
  • Elin Valkyrie pls let it happen :heart:
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now we only need an Elin Valkyrie and everything will be perfect.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    *Besides, what I hype the most is the high chance of new hairstyle incoming, just as they did with all other race releases (dunno male brawler, but screw that anyway)
    I actually doubt that'll happen this time. Usually in trailers like this they show at least 1 new hair, but they went with the panda model from elin gunner release. If they do make more hair too it'll probably be in the new hair token shop. I can hope... q__q
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Man I love how the powerfist are almost bigger than her. I cannot wait.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't like this idea at first but... It looks kinda cute actually. I doubt we will be able to race change right away which plain sucks
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye a new cute elin in cute elin family :3
  • would be nice if we got some other race for once, like a castanic reaper, elf ninja, human valkyrie, etc. i get that people like elins but damn, it's not the only race in the game.
  • So I guess this is just for kTera atm?