For administration

Stop fix minor bags!!! Fix battlegrounds! Give us gvg! It's BORING in game. Make us invent for ambush set! Do something! U losing ppl!

Comments

• I've recently received multiple reports about Fraywind Canyon and Corsair's Stronghold Battleground Matching having issues, and I've proceeded to bring it to the attention of the TERA Console Production Team and TERA's Developer.

It will be looked into, and hopefully addressed very soon.
  • When will u do the gvg stuff? Where the guild quests? All PvP servers are loosing ppl because of impossibility mass PvP. And btw. There is not so much ppl on PvP servers. Make 1 big PvP server.
  • GvG and other Guild Features are coming, but at the moment, I don't have a confirmation of which Patch / Game Build it will be delivered in, so there isn't an exact date / ETA that can be provided.
  • IppikiIppiki ✭✭
    Will you stop dumbing down the console version of the game and instead give us the communication features that we’ve been begging for since basically day one?
  • Can u pls hurry up with all this guild stuff? We need this. Make it priority mission pls.
  • We also can help u test all guild content. Just make it real.
  • Ippiki wrote: »
    Will you stop dumbing down the console version of the game and instead give us the communication features that we’ve been begging for since basically day one?
    That has been requested since Day One. I am very sorry that it's taking so long to get an overhaul on the communication features.
  • AbunaiLakshmiAbunaiLakshmi ✭✭
    edited July 27
    Ippiki wrote: Will you stop dumbing down the console version of the game and instead give us the communication features that we’ve been begging for since basically day one?
    >
    @CobaltDragon said: That has been requested since Day One. I am very sorry that it's taking so long to get an overhaul on the communication features.

All good just main thing it does get implemented lol.