[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Elin Brawler

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    would be nice if we got some other race for once, like a castanic reaper, elf ninja, human valkyrie, etc. i get that people like elins but damn, it's not the only race in the game.

yes it is ;)
  • The only reason I wont play a ninja is because its locked to that [filtered] race.
  • What a load of crap.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    TERA = The Elin Realm of Arborea
  • hmm, so they get their own idle stance and skill animations while human male brawler was just an edit copy + edit paste from the human female brawler, typical lazy BHS, why am i not surprised? lol

Thinking+emoji+except+its+in+an+indian+soap+opera_fc241c_6493492.gif
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kirasaka wrote: »
    Ah great more elin [filtered]. If only BHS would fix the game instead of adding all this lolita waifu [filtered]. Gotta sell more loli pantsu! Instead of all this elin crap could we actually have some content added to the game?

>Fix the game
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
    They released PUBG as broken as this one at least code-wise and they are milking it hard, what makes you think they'll suddenly do a 180º turn?
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, brawler isn't the most popular class from what I have seen. Any good party would pick a Lancer as their tank for the benefits of party support, like almost immunity for 10 seconds, boost attack speed, boost damage and defence, can use a party shield, and can block mechanics previously not able to be blocked, for both the Lancer and the entire party that stays behind the blue shield.

They probably realized that even with awakening, brawler was being overshadowed by lancer.
    Solution?
    Add elin to brawler race selection.

But I won't lie, I will make an elin brawler, level it to 65, and then never use it again, and go back to my Lancer XD
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Actually, brawler isn't the most popular class from what I have seen. Any good party would pick a Lancer as their tank for the benefits of party support, like almost immunity for 10 seconds, boost attack speed, boost damage and defence, can use a party shield, and can block mechanics previously not able to be blocked, for both the Lancer and the entire party that stays behind the blue shield.

They probably realized that even with awakening, brawler was being overshadowed by lancer.
    Solution?
    Add elin to brawler race selection.

But I won't lie, I will make an elin brawler, level it to 65, and then never use it again, and go back to my Lancer XD

i am sure brawler will get a huge buff when elin brawler will be released, maybe same level buff than in winter 2016 ;)
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I find it somewhat telling 1) the timing of this, and 2) that the game's continued relevance seem to hinge on elin so much.

Players: "Hey! How about using some of that PUBG money to fix some of this s**t!?"
    BHS: "Well, we could, but- hey, check it out! Elin brawler coming soon!"
    Players: "Oh s**t, word!? :open_mouth: "

It's like all grievances go out the window and right into high-speed oncoming traffic once you throw elin into the mix.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Those who hate elins are the one who are more insecure ones :)

Asians prefer cuteness over sexiness, we dont really see them in a sexual way. . Westerners are quick to tag who is a paydo and who is not while we asians just like them cuz they cute and never point fingers at each other.

Do the math people and rethink yourself.
  • xXEruneXxxXEruneXx ✭✭✭
    All I can say is...this fanart that someone did a long time ago before Elin Gunners were even considered is finally coming true... tumblr_inline_pcghcd6v3Y1tpzzpb_1280.jpg
    I want male gunner...
    If they have time to make Elin everything, then they have time to make the classes for other races.
    RKC wrote: »
    Those who hate elins are the one who are more insecure ones :)

Asians prefer cuteness over sexiness, we dont really see them in a sexual way. . Westerners are quick to tag who is a paydo and who is not while we asians just like them cuz they cute and never point fingers at each other.

Do the math people and rethink yourself.
    And yes they do see them in a sexual way. You've seen that they make devilicious outfits for Elin and other sexy lingerie and then suddenly the kindergarten school outfit next? You're be surprised about how many perverts draw solely elin-only tera art with panty-shots and other explicit art and then tag it as lolicon...
    My main is an elin and I get lots of [filtered] comments of people wanting to see her in cute otufits because "the thighs are sexy", etc. I meant for her to be cute, NOT sexy but some people just want to sexualize her...

• ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    To begin with, sexualize or not, what happens inside one's mind and pants is of no one's business other than the one doing it.
    The idiotic behavior of b*tchn' about what one likes or not should just stop, but hey, human beings are creatures that long since mastered the art of being useless annoying creatures bothering others for their own amusement so what to expect.

Yet again, it all boils down to: Don't like? Don't play, fine. Don't like what others that aren't you like and play? Suck it up or leave, the exit is to the left. Don't let the door slam at your back when it closes.
    Too much complaints about what one thinks of a race in a game. "But we're low on players ree ree!" Well yeah, not like people making a toxic experience add to anything, much to the contrary.

If it just stayed at the whole "They focus too much on this race" then fine, all open to discussions since it IS relevant to the game itself.
    Heck even I agree to an extent, even tho that's basically... All I want from the game right now (even then, we can go back to my hopes of them copy & pasting all classes to all races already and stopping this whole lock crap).
    What one self-pleases to, drools over or wants to love and protect in a violent action game is of no one's business other than the one liking/self-pleasing/protecting.

It also comes down to the whole crap of hypocrisy: It's all fine to show even on open TV around the world series where kids, you know, the actual mini-humans, real actors, are murdered in the show's script, photorealistically. Heck even torture is OK
    Fictional short skirts and panties? OH NO JAIL THEM ALL!!
  • xXEruneXxxXEruneXx ✭✭✭
    I just want the other races to also get some love too tbh. If BHS has the time and money to make Elins get to be every class, then they have time to do it for the other races as well. If they're gonna make Elin Brawler a thing, then let Poporis, Amanis, Baraka, Elves, and Castanics be brawlers as well.

And if they're gonna make Elin Gunners, then let them also have the male equivalent of the original races who were gunners in the first place and they had put reasoning as to WHY that class was race-locked in the first place. (Elves using their arcane knowledge with Castanic technology to invent the arc-cannon) Their excuse that oh males can't handle the weight of the cannon or something is complete b.s when you have a tiny Elin running around with said cannon anyways. If the tiny race can carry those cannons, the males of larger races can too.

Amanis, especially females are the least played due to their slow animations of most classes. Seeing a Femani warrior like finding a needle in a haystack. If BHS spent the time to fix the animations of the femani race or at least give them one of the new classes with faster animations, hey that'd be fine.

But they want to follow the money. And guess what's making the money? Elins. Elins have the most costumes of any race (chamber-maid outfits for example). They find no need to make any outfits for any other race. Males barely get anything and Femani now just have weird humanoid legs that look awkward when they move around as it looks like their ankles are breaking to try and sync with the original animations MEANT for their draconic feet. But BHS doesn't want to spend time adapting the new costumes to the femani feet (they could have just copy-pasted some shoes or something from another outfit or made them barefoot but nooooo)

And my only argument about the whole sexiness was because someone else decided to bring it up. Otherwise, that issue is dropped on my end.

I just want the game not to be solely focused on just the Elins themselves. They don't already in the storylines and lore so why don't they do that for the rest of the content they release? Because the statistics say the most played and money spent on is: Elin Elin Elin. By creating more and more Elin-stuff their making the statistics even greater. It mellowed out when they made other race-exclusive classes such as Gunners, Valkyries, and Brawlers. But by making Elins also these classes, you change the demographic and statistics again. Unless they're trying to prove they CAN make those exclusive classes for other races, then they start with the most popular race ofc. But will they ever then open those classes for other races in the future? Probably not because that's what's making them the moola.

When Elin gunner came out, they made a big deal about the advertising followed by a small snippet of: ohey, yeah we finally made a male brawler lol who cares. Even EME wasn't as big on it. If they gave more attention to the male brawler like they did with the Elin gunner, that would be cool (EME even had a gunner loading screen contest to celebrate that class. They did that for Ninjas and Valkyries as well in the past. Did they do it for Brawlers? Nope) and would help give some attention to the other races for other players so they can feel included and that their race choice mattered in this game instead of: Oh you play male elf? Cool whatever-HEY LOOK AT THIS ELIN THING!!!!
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    xXEruneXx wrote: »
    I just want the other races to also get some love too tbh. If BHS has the time and money to make Elins get to be every class, then they have time to do it for the other races as well. If they're gonna make Elin Brawler a thing, then let Poporis, Amanis, Baraka, Elves, and Castanics be brawlers as well.

And if they're gonna make Elin Gunners, then let them also have the male equivalent of the original races who were gunners in the first place and they had put reasoning as to WHY that class was race-locked in the first place. (Elves using their arcane knowledge with Castanic technology to invent the arc-cannon) Their excuse that oh males can't handle the weight of the cannon or something is complete b.s when you have a tiny Elin running around with said cannon anyways. If the tiny race can carry those cannons, the males of larger races can too.

Amanis, especially females are the least played due to their slow animations of most classes. Seeing a Femani warrior like finding a needle in a haystack. If BHS spent the time to fix the animations of the femani race or at least give them one of the new classes with faster animations, hey that'd be fine.

But they want to follow the money. And guess what's making the money? Elins. Elins have the most costumes of any race (chamber-maid outfits for example). They find no need to make any outfits for any other race. Males barely get anything and Femani now just have weird humanoid legs that look awkward when they move around as it looks like their ankles are breaking to try and sync with the original animations MEANT for their draconic feet. But BHS doesn't want to spend time adapting the new costumes to the femani feet (they could have just copy-pasted some shoes or something from another outfit or made them barefoot but nooooo)

And my only argument about the whole sexiness was because someone else decided to bring it up. Otherwise, that issue is dropped on my end.

I just want the game not to be solely focused on just the Elins themselves. They don't already in the storylines and lore so why don't they do that for the rest of the content they release? Because the statistics say the most played and money spent on is: Elin Elin Elin. By creating more and more Elin-stuff their making the statistics even greater. It mellowed out when they made other race-exclusive classes such as Gunners, Valkyries, and Brawlers. But by making Elins also these classes, you change the demographic and statistics again. Unless they're trying to prove they CAN make those exclusive classes for other races, then they start with the most popular race ofc. But will they ever then open those classes for other races in the future? Probably not because that's what's making them the moola.

When Elin gunner came out, they made a big deal about the advertising followed by a small snippet of: ohey, yeah we finally made a male brawler lol who cares. Even EME wasn't as big on it. If they gave more attention to the male brawler like they did with the Elin gunner, that would be cool (EME even had a gunner loading screen contest to celebrate that class. They did that for Ninjas and Valkyries as well in the past. Did they do it for Brawlers? Nope) and would help give some attention to the other races for other players so they can feel included and that their race choice mattered in this game instead of: Oh you play male elf? Cool whatever-HEY LOOK AT THIS ELIN THING!!!!

Other race$ can get $ome love al$o, if player$ $how their love al$o.