Future Updates Wrong Direction?

124»

Comments

• at least make it over million gold per try if the succession rate is set to 100%. melting over 1 million gold per try with a fking RNG system is literally the biggest [filtered] up they've done in this game, good job Bluehole Studio, lmao.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I sure as hell aint going to bother going past +9 sc at all. Screw that [filtered]
  • DialooniaDialoonia ✭✭✭
    cant wait for +4 +5 and +6 in 6 month lol.

If BHS really want money why they dont just say

Game will become Pay to play again. if you want to keep your valuable character just spend 50$ every month. Ofc this would be too low for BHS standart so it will be 50$/ month per character.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dialoonia wrote: »
    cant wait for +4 +5 and +6 in 6 month lol.

If BHS really want money why they dont just say

Game will become Pay to play again. if you want to keep your valuable character just spend 50$ every month. Ofc this would be too low for BHS standart so it will be 50$/ month per character.

this game will close down long before that would ever happen. but If the cost of items is any indicator of things, then yes I could see them charging 50usd per character per month to play. I wouldn't spend that much to play, but I imagine many here would.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never understood why people that supposedly quit tera, continues to hang out in the forums. if you quit a game , wouldn't you quit the forums and all that it entails?
  • I have never understood why people that supposedly quit tera, continues to hang out in the forums. if you quit a game , wouldn't you quit the forums and all that it entails?

No.
    Just because you quit a game doesn't mean you hate it's guts and never want to play it again for the rest of your life. I quit and moved onto a new MMO about 3 years ago now after that disastrous 'whats what' producers letter, but I still check the forums every once in a while though to see if it's ever worth coming back. Obviously the answer has still been no-which is lame because man did I love Tera for the years that I played it. It really was a blast back then. But now?

When I quit, there wasn't even hacking/cheating going on or xigncode.
    I remember wishing that they'd roll out more hairstyles...and they did! In the form of cashshop RNG
    The mounts got worse and worse.
    The costumes became even worse with RNG too.
    What happened to doing the Vault? Does anyone even use the Alliance Halls anymore??
    Did Talents ever happen for NA?
    Everything seems 1000x more expensive making it so that even if I did want to come back, I couldnt without swiping
    The game can hardly keep a CM for longer than a year at a time now, which you can't really blame them.
    They removed castles and act like they never happened just like Alliance
    Most of the costumes released since I left just look like recolors of past ones so their creativity at this point is dead too
    I heard they even ripped out Campfires for some reason

Every once in a while I think it'd be fun to try Tera again. So what do I do? I come read the forums. and what do I see? The dumpster fire growing bigger and bigger lol. Usually I just go "ok there goes that idea" and tab back into my other game, but once a year or so I'll leave some form of feedback.

It's never wise to consider people who quit as people who should stay gone. At one point we were very loyal customers too. The game begs us to come back via Emails, games will always want to rope back in past players since past players did at some point love their product. Which unfortunately means those of you still playing still have to put up with us and our concerns sometimes.

If it's still doing badly, of course we'll point that out so they understand why people are leaving/left and what they need to do to bring people back.
    If anyone is still under the impression that just quitting will hit them in the wallets so hard that they have to change things though, please let go of that. Tera will do whatever they can to get money before closing. So just stay and enjoy it while you can. I don't believe it has longer than another two years.
  • I have never understood why people that supposedly quit tera, continues to hang out in the forums. if you quit a game , wouldn't you quit the forums and all that it entails?

Everyone is not like you
  • Just a friendly reminder, almost all regions, including Ktera had enchanting events, improving success rates, etc...
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    edited August 3
    Waitress wrote: »
    I have never understood why people that supposedly quit tera, continues to hang out in the forums. if you quit a game , wouldn't you quit the forums and all that it entails?

No.
    Just because you quit a game doesn't mean you hate it's guts and never want to play it again for the rest of your life. I quit and moved onto a new MMO about 3 years ago now after that disastrous 'whats what' producers letter, but I still check the forums every once in a while though to see if it's ever worth coming back. Obviously the answer has still been no-which is lame because man did I love Tera for the years that I played it. It really was a blast back then. But now?

When I quit, there wasn't even hacking/cheating going on or xigncode.
    I remember wishing that they'd roll out more hairstyles...and they did! In the form of cashshop RNG
    The mounts got worse and worse.
    The costumes became even worse with RNG too.
    What happened to doing the Vault? Does anyone even use the Alliance Halls anymore??
    Did Talents ever happen for NA?
    Everything seems 1000x more expensive making it so that even if I did want to come back, I couldnt without swiping
    The game can hardly keep a CM for longer than a year at a time now, which you can't really blame them.
    They removed castles and act like they never happened just like Alliance
    Most of the costumes released since I left just look like recolors of past ones so their creativity at this point is dead too
    I heard they even ripped out Campfires for some reason

Every once in a while I think it'd be fun to try Tera again. So what do I do? I come read the forums. and what do I see? The dumpster fire growing bigger and bigger lol. Usually I just go "ok there goes that idea" and tab back into my other game, but once a year or so I'll leave some form of feedback.

It's never wise to consider people who quit as people who should stay gone. At one point we were very loyal customers too. The game begs us to come back via Emails, games will always want to rope back in past players since past players did at some point love their product. Which unfortunately means those of you still playing still have to put up with us and our concerns sometimes.

If it's still doing badly, of course we'll point that out so they understand why people are leaving/left and what they need to do to bring people back.
    If anyone is still under the impression that just quitting will hit them in the wallets so hard that they have to change things though, please let go of that. Tera will do whatever they can to get money before closing. So just stay and enjoy it while you can. I don't believe it has longer than another two years.

Sadly Tera is not the only game that gives BHS money . They're swimming in money from PUBG and this dying game compared to that is laughable. When it stops being profitable they will just close down the servers.

I once played a super popular korean mmorpg back in the early days it had like 20-30 full servers across different regions like Taiwan, International, China,Japan etc. But from their greedy korean style money sucking slurping like Tera is heading right now. The population dropped to 200-300 and the game is no more.

My friends are no more here and were playing another mmorpg and trust me you will feel much better because you actually see people in every area.
  • buffonsbuffons ✭✭
    edited August 4
    oh dear, can you imagine what the cost will be to get to +9 HO lmao
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭
    edited August 4
    Kirasaka wrote: »
    you would have to no life the game for 12+ hours a day for months on end to actually get +3.

So in the end, after you get your shiny +3 farming 12Hrs each day for 6 months, the next day they release +6 and awakening pt3 where a priest outdps your class cuz "we don't need class balancing just reroll!"
    No wonder we got only ~1.35K players per steamcharts and they're merging servers..
    So much for all that gear revamp bs.
    Nop 2.
    I spend like 5 min to troll here each few weeks when google chrome remember me this site and i see that my acc is still logged lol.
    And tbh we STILL care about Tera, just not enought to play the game anymore..
124»