[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] Server maintenance to deploy the v84.03 hotfix is scheduled for 7~11 p.m. PT on Monday, July 13, 2020. This hotfix should improve upon issues with frequent crashes and blue screens. Patch notes: https://bit.ly/v84_03_patch

The communication between us, EmE and bhs

Comments

• seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    i know right..spacecats talked about eme was going to be more transparent from now on a little after the flying dragon mess, and he did try to be.
    Annnnd he left EME.

• Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I gave up on eme and bhs long time ago. If it weren't for elins and combat style I would have left tera in the dust ages ago
  • Bring back the dislike button tbh. Best feedback system.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye hostile club :3
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    I bet they just want Let tera rest in peace, cause they are working in a new Kind of tera, but with unreal engine 4. And a lot of things that people love, like open world, fornite style and minecraft build and farming mode.

Do you know this or is it all under your "I bet"?

You'd think after so many threads like this y'all would get the message and not ever expect much. It's not like they see these threads and start to care.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    I bet they just want Let tera rest in peace, cause they are working in a new Kind of tera, but with unreal engine 4. And a lot of things that people love, like open world, fornite style and minecraft build and farming mode.

BHS working with UE4 LUL.
  • ZingoPingoZingoPingo ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Partyblast wrote: »
    Pretty sure PUBG is using UE4..

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZingoPingo wrote: »

Yes, it is UE4 and that game has lots of bugs and issues also.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Word is BHS wanted to strike while the iron was still hot and thus rushed the game out of EA on Steam (depending on who you ask, this is also what happened with Paladins). This may also (very likely) explain why the game runs even worse on console.
    Xerses wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »

Do you know this or is it all under your "I bet"?

You'd think after so many threads like this y'all would get the message and not ever expect much. It's not like they see these threads and start to care.

They are working on a new game called A:IR. Though I can't comment on what engine that game is using

Rumors say is UE3 but we will know when the Alpha or Beta version comes.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭

What was the other game they made a while ago with UE3 still? I somehow remember a tale of them using this as "they know how to work with it so they don't want to experiment around, and work on the known stuff instead"

If "BHS working on what they know" isn't a joke, then I got a very messed up sense of humor.
    ElinLove wrote: »

What was the other game they made a while ago with UE3 still? I somehow remember a tale of them using this as "they know how to work with it so they don't want to experiment around, and work on the known stuff instead"

If "BHS working on what they know" isn't a joke, then I got a very messed up sense of humor.

Devilian and A:IR
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kirasaka wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »

Their next mmo, A:IR. They said that was UE3 because they knew how to use it the best.

And also because it's cheaper (cough). If nothing else, I hope they use a later version. You know, one that doesn't choke from trying to activate a potion while playing on a controller.