Velika (PvE) server is up and running! Thank you for your patience :)

Season 1

Season 1 should end in 10min ago. Hello EME staff what you doing?

Comments

• The Season is not ending today.
    This Season ends when there is a new Content Update / Maintenance.
  • But in game it shows Season 1 July 12 - August 9
  • The Season is not ending today.
    This Season ends when there is a new Content Update / Maintenance.

I'm sorry but what? It says directly on the leaderboards that the season ends on 8/9 at 10 AM PDT. Why does it state that it ends today if we have to sit around waiting for a "content update"
  • edited August 9
    The original plan might have been to have our next Content Release occur today during a Maintenance, however the date was pushed. http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/announcing-the-guardians-of-the-sky-update
  • WTF?
    season1.jpg
    Is for decoration?
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    3a664d49a5.jpg
    Just LOL
    I can't even
  • The original plan might have been to have our next Content Release occur today during a Maintenance, however the date was pushed. http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/announcing-the-guardians-of-the-sky-update

This doesn't even mention anywhere that the seasons are pushed back from what it says directly on the leaderboards on the game. How is that fair to have players wait more days when they are under the impression it ends today?
  • So why do you give us income data?
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    The original plan might have been to have our next Content Release occur today during a Maintenance, however the date was pushed. http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/announcing-the-guardians-of-the-sky-update

Then tell us earlier, please. This whole ranking thing has been driving players mad and nervous, some people even transferred servers (l o l) and resorted to cheats, just end this season so the suffering can end with it.
    I just want to take a nice summer break and you guys keep delaying it, ahhh :sweat:
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    Typical EME communication. Oh date didn't line up? It was our plan all along.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    Due to the storm that has come out of the Leaderboards and the fact that we don't have maintenance this week, there are a burning question which need answerings now, not tomorrow on stream.

When does Leaderboards Season 2 start? This week? Or next week?

If Season 2 starts next week, then we don't have to worry about Season 2 rewards being abused because the exploits will have supposedly been fixed. However, that then gives another week of Season 1 for the ranks to change.

If Season 2 starts this week, then we have to worry about the Season 2 rewards because that would give exploiters until maitenance next week to rank for Season 2 and have no-one be able to come close due to exploits.
  • TRJW74JM9TTRJW74JM9T Brasil
    Well... with this decision the rank should be closed, right? Freeze the board and let it 'till the maintenance.
  • edited August 9
    There were people staying awake all day and night for this, and preparing for it because they expected it to end today just like the date says it would. And now they have to do it all over again.

I do agree with TRJW74JM9T's comment to just freeze the board. This is way too unfair for all the people who have been going through hell on this last day to fight for their ranks.
  • HoobsHoobs ✭✭
    TRJW74JM9T wrote: »
    Well... with this decision the rank should be closed, right? Freeze the board and let it 'till the maintenance.

+1
  • You honestly can't just not notify any player base about this and have everyone under the impression that it ends today from what it says directly on the game. Imagine if I signed a contract for 8/9 to purchase a condo and the day arrives and I'm like "oh, I don't get paid until the 14th, sorry!" It doesn't just work like that. You don't just cover up a mistake like it was common knowledge.