There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

Season 1

Comments

• already took my pit mask i put hell lot of effort and consumables on and now they gonna wait till more memers come to hax ds ranks too thx eme nice to see u dont care about players who actually play the game. goodbye mask. next season make it so transferers dont get ranks :v
  • LuniackLuniack ✭✭
    Please eme staff...
    https://i.imgur.com/t0j6Ock.png
    t0j6Ock.png
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    Micchansan wrote: »
    already took my pit mask i put hell lot of effort and consumables on and now they gonna wait till more memers come to hax ds ranks too thx eme nice to see u dont care about players who actually play the game. goodbye mask. next season make it so transferers dont get ranks :v

I'm not sure why they didn't already do this tbh. Transferring should just reset your ranks. There has always been a problem with people transferring to steal rewards from lower population servers. When Fate of Arun came out, most of the Cutting-Edge titles on lower population servers were taken by transfers who then transferred immediately off the server back to MT/TR lol.
  • KirasakaKirasaka ✭✭✭
    How can this publisher be so bad at communicating all the time. Its barely been 2 months since the last big community backlash over poor communication.....
  • LuniackLuniack ✭✭
    eme should freeze board util next maintenance.
  • LuniackLuniack ✭✭
    TRJW74JM9T wrote: »
    Well... with this decision the rank should be closed, right? Freeze the board and let it 'till the maintenance.

+2
  • Yachhiru wrote: »
    The original plan might have been to have our next Content Release occur today during a Maintenance, however the date was pushed. http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/announcing-the-guardians-of-the-sky-update

[Removing Forum Violation]
    I came into this thread originally, just to provide a heads up of the information I had.
    I have no involvement in this entire situation, but have passed along all of the Feedback everyone has provided.
    Please do not violate our Forum's Rules through a Call Out direct at EME Staff or at me specifically.
  • LuniackLuniack ✭✭
    Yachhiru wrote: »
    The original plan might have been to have our next Content Release occur today during a Maintenance, however the date was pushed. http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/announcing-the-guardians-of-the-sky-update

[Removing Forum Violation]
    I came into this thread originally, just to provide a heads up of the information I had.
    I have no involvement in this entire situation, but have passed along all of the Feedback everyone has provided.
    Please do not violate our Forum's Rules through a Call Out direct at EME Staff or at me specifically.

please froze board util next maintenance :c
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭
    Pages wrote: »
    Micchansan wrote: »
    already took my pit mask i put hell lot of effort and consumables on and now they gonna wait till more memers come to hax ds ranks too thx eme nice to see u dont care about players who actually play the game. goodbye mask. next season make it so transferers dont get ranks :v

I'm not sure why they didn't already do this tbh. Transferring should just reset your ranks. There has always been a problem with people transferring to steal rewards from lower population servers. When Fate of Arun came out, most of the Cutting-Edge titles on lower population servers were taken by transfers who then transferred immediately off the server back to MT/TR lol.

It used to, but for whatever reason that changed...
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pages wrote: »

This is so true and is a shame that nothing has been done to avoid people exploiting that.
  • LuniackLuniack ✭✭
    edited August 9
    freeze all board util next maintenance, remove all PoP exploits during this time, best plan o/
  • Just do an emergency maintenance.

Prove to us that you guys care about the remaining playerbase we have left to do something about your mistakes and miscommunications.

If nothing is done I see a lot of people moving on from this game.
  • BreetizmBreetizm ✭✭✭
    EME is basically telling the playerbase to go to other games, aka one that just came out today for PC.
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    wokthefok wrote: »
    Just do an emergency maintenance.

Prove to us that you guys care about the remaining playerbase we have left to do something about your mistakes and miscommunications.

If nothing is done I see a lot of people moving on from this game.

i agree with you.. eme if you really care about ur player base you gonna do something about it quickly.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like people who worked for a rank last season got robbed of rewards because there was no rewards last season, rewards only first started this season.