[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 12/10 at 8am PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Season 1

Comments

• clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    Just another fun point: There was no maintenance on TERA EU this week, but they were able to roll out the rewards and sort out the leaderboards. yet EME didn't manage to. Fun times.

https://twitter.com/TeraEurope
  • I'm from EU and wondering why I am even still on this server while I could probably have a better time on EU Tera :/
    Am truly disappointed.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    clfarron4 wrote: »
    Just another fun point: There was no maintenance on TERA EU this week, but they were able to roll out the rewards and sort out the leaderboards. yet EME didn't manage to. Fun times.

Hey, I going to make a cry post because BMW in México dont give me the same financial plans and agency services as they do in Germany. Thinknig...
  • LuniackLuniack Velika Outskirts ✭✭✭
    I have EU acc too, but playing with 250 ms on EU is kinda hard to me...
  • GU1GU1
    edited August 2018
    Do something En Masse, this is not fair to us.
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    They dont need to freeze just reset the leaderboards without maintenance and give the rewards to ppl Eu Did It they Surely Can as Well
  • BreetizmBreetizm ✭✭✭
    The communication with the player base has been extraordinary. I wouldn't blame EME at all. They are a very highly transparent company. When it comes to new stuff they put on store or "BIG" sales as they call it aka 25% discount for lootboxes. EME doing a fantastic job communicating with the player base!!11
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

Hey, I going to make a cry post because BMW in México dont give me the same financial plans and agency services as they do in Germany. Thinknig...

If you're going to relate it like that it'd be more like: BMW in Mexico doesn't fix their cars when they break but Germany does.
    edited August 2018
    ZingoPingo wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

If you're going to relate it like that it'd be more like: BMW in Mexico doesn't fix their cars when they break but Germany does.

No its not like that because you get the same BMW car, the only diference is service cost or finacial cost and actually it is what happens because last time I had to make a phone call to NA because BMW Mexico services are limited and if I have to extend same thing happened when I have to complain about a Range Rover indicators not working properly.

And if I have to go further, meanwhile in NA or Germany you get most of the repairs done over the week here in Mexico you need to wait for parts to arrive and that could take over a month some times and that happens with most car agencies.

If you as a customer use as a mean to complain what other countries offer for the same published product then you really are out of your mind and dont know how things works in the world and most bussiness.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    No its not like that because you get the same BMW car, the only diference is service cost or finacial cost and actually it is what happens because last time I had to make a phone call to NA because BMW Mexico services are limited and if I have to extend same thing happened when I have to complain about a Range Rover indicators not working properly.
    That's a neat story you got there but we're talking about video games here, not vehicle dealerships.

My old post in better English for you:
    If you're going to relate it like that it'd be more like: BMW Tera in Mexico NA doesn't fix their cars game when it breaks but Germany Gameforge does.
    That's a neat story you got there but we're talking about video games here, not vehicle dealerships.

My old post in better English for you:
    If you're going to relate it like that it'd be more like: BMW Tera in Mexico NA doesn't fix their cars game when it breaks but Germany Gameforge does.

If you dont understand then I put it more easy EME =/= Gameforge so it doesnt matter what Gameforge does.
  • ZingoPingoZingoPingo ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    If you dont understand then I put it more easy EME =/= Gameforge so it doesnt matter what Gameforge does.
    Excellent point, I think we can all agree that a blueberry doesn't equal a strawberry. But we can definitely compare which one is tasting better right now! (which is all that guy was doing) :astonished:

Gameforge and EME had the same issue and he pointed out that Gameforge fixed it and EME did not. I think it's safe for us to have some sort of expectation from EME to fix the issue as smoothly as Gameforge.

edited August 2018
    Excellent point, I think we can all agree that a blueberry doesn't equal a strawberry. But we can definitely compare which one is tasting better right now! (which is all that guy was doing) :astonished:

Gameforge and EME had the same issue and he pointed out that Gameforge fixed it and EME did not. I think it's safe for us to have some sort of expectation from EME to fix the issue as smoothly as Gameforge.

The issue is EME changed the leaderboards reset and rewards for another week, not fixing something so you are out of things over there.

And the main complain should be that they did that without further notification because info in-game says it should be done today.

So again there is not issue to be fixed but there is an issue to be "adressed".
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    @CobaltDragon Just delete this season's history and start a new Season 1 for the 3rd time this year

We've already had 4 other seasons pass without rewards...another can't hurt right?