[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Season 1

1235

Comments

  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    The issue is EME changed the leaderboards reset and rewards for another week, not fixing something so you are out of things over there.

    And the main complain should be that they did that without further notification because info in-game says it should be done today.

    So again there is not issue to be fixed but there is an issue to be "adressed".

    There was no notification to the public prior to this thread's creation, which makes it look like an error rather than an intended thing. People sweat butts to get their ranks and you're just gonna sit there and say "haha yea EME just changed the reset/rewards to next week, no big deal, there's no issues! xD" You're white-knighting the wrong issues my man.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZingoPingo wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    The issue is EME changed the leaderboards reset and rewards for another week, not fixing something so you are out of things over there.

    And the main complain should be that they did that without further notification because info in-game says it should be done today.

    So again there is not issue to be fixed but there is an issue to be "adressed".

    There was no notification to the public prior to this thread's creation, which makes it look like an error rather than an intended thing. People sweat butts to get their ranks and you're just gonna sit there and say "haha yea EME just changed the reset/rewards to next week, no big deal, there's no issues! xD" You're white-knighting the wrong issues my man.

    You dont even get a slightly idea of what I said.

    In my previous post I even said what was the issue and you now put words on my mouth that I never said.

    But I dont expect anything less than someone who dont read more than 5 words in a post.

    so I will quote again what I post and hope your tiny head can understand what it does mean:
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    The issue is EME changed the leaderboards reset and rewards for another week, not fixing something so you are out of things over there.

    And the main complain should be that they did that without further notification because info in-game says it should be done today.

    So again there is not issue to be fixed but there is an issue to be "adressed".
  • ZingoPingoZingoPingo ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    So again there is not issue to be fixed but there is an issue to be "adressed".
    I believe the posts prior to ours all want it fixed not addressed with a "it'll be next week". I think we're getting caught up in the wording.

    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    hope your tiny head
    me tiny head hard read u bad english ? :astonished:

  • feels bad for all people who transfer to snipe ratings :V
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Ahkuma88 said:
    > feels bad for all people who transfer to snipe ratings :V

    You mean snipe and exploit
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZingoPingo wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    So again there is not issue to be fixed but there is an issue to be "adressed".
    I believe the posts prior to ours all want it fixed not addressed with a "it'll be next week". I think we're getting caught up in the wording.

    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    hope your tiny head
    me tiny head hard read u bad english ? :astonished:

    No, if anything my english is bad and about the issue at hand is lack of comunication from EME.

    Now they told the player base late why they didnt reset leaderboards and why they didnt hadn the rewards yet.

    I don't think what EME did is good but I dont use Gameforge as a reference to adress that because is not needed and it is uncalled. If anything EME should try to stick with dates as people has been complaining for years. They have a nasty bad habit there. I don't know how tight can be EME schedules but if something is going to be changed or delayed then they should make sure people in-game can get a notification about that with some time before hand.

    Damn, they have the in-game mail system that can hand you whatever notification they would like people to read, forums, twitter and discord and it looks like they havent got a clue at what would be the most efficient way to notify their users of changes that will be done and in the end it only gone to the forgoten realms where no one in their staff will do it until people ask for something that should have arrived hours ago.
  • I feel get deceived and will just unsubscribe the Tera Elite from now.
  • my sincere **** *** enmasse
  • The worst thing about this entire situation is that players have been asking EME to confirm the leaderboard/ title date DAYS before this happened just because there was a chance something might have been changed. Many people specifically asked directly to EME staff on 8/7/2018 or the day before the last day season supposedly ends MULTIPLE times IN THE EME DISCORD JUST to confirm the situation. They never bothered to respond or address the issue and if they did, then people wouldn't freak out when they wake up in the morning to nothing.

    Eme themselves specifically stated that the official EME discord is the best way to reach and address them to issues that need to be clarified. They have said that they can't always read forums posts and that their server is one of the fastest and most effective ways to reach them.

    This is just sad because people have repeatedly asked and tried to notify staff continuously SINCE LAST WEEK for an answer but they never bothered to respond. If they specifically stated that the season end date was an error before the day/after of the deadline this wouldn't be as big of an issue.

    If the company says that the optimal way to reach them is the EME server and players have been trying to spam them for just any answer for at least a week to silent ears, what is the point of even saying that we should ask them questions in the EME server?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    ManamiC wrote: »
    The worst thing about this entire situation is that players have been asking EME to confirm the leaderboard/ title date DAYS before this happened just because there was a chance something might have been changed. Many people specifically asked directly to EME staff on 8/7/2018 or the day before the last day season supposedly ends MULTIPLE times IN THE EME DISCORD JUST to confirm the situation. They never bothered to respond or address the issue and if they did, then people wouldn't freak out when they wake up in the morning to nothing.

    Eme themselves specifically stated that the official EME discord is the best way to reach and address them to issues that need to be clarified. They have said that they can't always read forums posts and that their server is one of the fastest and most effective ways to reach them.

    This is just sad because people have repeatedly asked and tried to notify staff continuously SINCE LAST WEEK for an answer but they never bothered to respond. If they specifically stated that the season end date was an error before the day/after of the deadline this wouldn't be as big of an issue.

    If the company says that the optimal way to reach them is the EME server and players have been trying to spam them for just any answer for at least a week to silent ears, what is the point of even saying that we should ask them questions in the EME server?

    Ty, your post actually hits the real issue in this case and what EME should do to lessen the damage done would be to act based on suggestions from the player base agraviated. If the claims are reasonable like freezing leaderboards or trying to hand the rewards today as it was scheduled and publiced in-game means.
  • @ElinUsagi
    I agree that there is a million ways to notify us and they didn't, the in-game mail system would be brilliant but they never use it.

    And, I definitely think we're allowed to compared EME with Gameforge, but that's just opinion.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    GG I'm not getting my title or mask then...
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    ZingoPingo wrote: »
    @ElinUsagi
    I agree that there is a million ways to notify us and they didn't, the in-game mail system would be brilliant but they never use it.

    And, I definitely think we're allowed to compared EME with Gameforge, but that's just opinion.

    two game publishers that publish the same game for different regions should be comparable
Sign In or Register to comment.