[TERA PC] Kaia’s War—the latest content update for TERA PC—is now live! This patch brings a host of improvements to PvP, including increased rewards for battleground victories and Civil Unrest: Velika. Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v92_notes

I did Pit of Petrax legitimately and I want my mask.

In reference to https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/28311/pit-of-petrax-leaderboards-rewards.

I recorded my current rank 1 run, so you're free to verify that it was done legitimately. There is no reason whatsoever I shouldn't be given the reward I was promised and earned. I'll be filing a ticket and waiting for a mask token in the mail of my gunner if I'm still rank 1 at the postponed end of the season.

Comments

• tbh don't even bother, next season won't get their masks either once ememe realizes there are a ton of other unpatched exploits
  • Arnetra wrote: »
    In reference to https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/28311/pit-of-petrax-leaderboards-rewards.

I recorded my current rank 1 run, so you're free to verify that it was done legitimately. There is no reason whatsoever I shouldn't be given the reward I was promised and earned. I'll be filing a ticket and waiting for a mask token in the mail of my gunner if I'm still rank 1 at the postponed end of the season.

A friend of mine transferred to AV to place first only to get cucked by EmE LOL I feel so bad for him
  • I wonder if EmE will give him a free transfer back to his home server... chances are... they wont
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    howboutdah wrote: »
    Arnetra wrote: »

A friend of mine transferred to AV to place first only to get cucked by EmE LOL I feel so bad for him

Maybe he should've...gotten the rank on his server...
  • Pages wrote: »
    Arnetra wrote: »

Maybe he should've...gotten the rank on his server...

yes with someone who uses the exploit to get times below 5s
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if EmE will give him a free transfer back to his home server... chances are... they wont

They will, when they merge the servers Soon™
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was rank 1 during last season when we got no rewards. Shrug

Cheaters ruin everything.
  • ElessedilElessedil United States ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    wtf?!?!? I was waiting anxiously for my mask....
    Here's my 13 second Video I also recorded and uploaded to youtube.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Why y'all complaining without reporting exploiters
  • ElessedilElessedil United States ✭✭

How can I report something I can't see or hear about? I'm rank 1 on my server for priests and rank 2 and 4 on my alt priests.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    I was rank 1 during last season when we got no rewards. Shrug

Cheaters ruin everything.

They told everyone last season that the rewards wouldn't start until this season.

I earned my rank this season and now they just extended it another 5 days. [filtered] this.
    edited August 2018
    Elessedil wrote: »

How can I report something I can't see or hear about? I'm rank 1 on my server for priests and rank 2 and 4 on my alt priests.
    If you can't that's fine -- other people have publicly stated that they know exploiters so they should be reporting those players first, comment later !
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @voidy said:
    > LancerJiva wrote: »
    >
    > I was rank 1 during last season when we got no rewards. Shrug
    >
    > Cheaters ruin everything.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > They told everyone last season that the rewards wouldn't start until this season.
    >
    > I earned my rank this season and now they just extended it another 5 days. [filtered] this.

I’m aware of that I’m just saying that was stupid and I don’t understand the point of that.
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    I’m aware of that I’m just saying that was stupid and I don’t understand the point of that.
    It's just how KR designed the patch timeline to be .. Leaderboard implemented first, ranking rewards later
  • jongbaejongbae ✭✭✭
    Sadly, this is the OLD pit of petrax so even if it's legit, the old pit had lower HP poll. Pit got changed to fit the leaderboard challenge so....