[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] Server maintenance to deploy the v84.03 hotfix is scheduled for 7~11 p.m. PT on Monday, July 13, 2020. This hotfix should improve upon issues with frequent crashes and blue screens. Patch notes: https://bit.ly/v84_03_patch

Pit of Petrax ranks.

Eme should get rid of the title for the first season rewards instead of the mask.
There is no point that people that worked to get top pit scores should be shafted because other people are filthy cheaters.
Not to mention that people that did happen to work for a pit score without cheating only today got notified that mask is getting removed from the prize pool for pit.
The actual day that the season is suppose to end, it was changed.
It's actually obvious who is using the exploit. Literally just ban them. Problem solved.

Comments

• I also ran pit legitimately to get my score only to find out I'm being lumped in with exploiters, that's truly disappointing. I think you should reconsider and ban people who are actually exploiting, after all, you do have logs of all the runs. Do some work get it fixed, please otherwise this is just unprofessional and not dealing with the situation correctly.
  • Or maybe they should investigate the cheating and take action on the players rather than screwing over the entire playerbase.
  • ZingoPingo wrote: »
    Or maybe they should investigate the cheating and take action on the players rather than screwing over the entire playerbase.

Nah. That's how they've always done it.
  • Euroko wrote: »
    Eme should get rid of the title for the first season rewards instead of the mask.
    There is no point that people that worked to get top pit scores should be shafted because other people are filthy cheaters.
    Not to mention that people that did happen to work for a pit score without cheating only today got notified that mask is getting removed from the prize pool for pit.
    It's actually obvious who is using the exploit. Literally just ban them. Problem solved.

I feel bad for all the legit players who GAVE eme their money to transfer to a server to score first place to only get jipped LOL
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    howboutdah wrote: »
    Euroko wrote: »

I feel bad for all the legit players who GAVE eme their money to transfer to a server to score first place to only get jipped LOL

Transferring to get first place LUL

Yes I know most of the classes on MT get screwed over by cheaters, unsure about other servers, but that still doesn't make an excuse to transfer over. Reminds me of all the people who transferred just for DS server firsts....sigh