[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

I did Pit of Petrax legitimately and I want my mask.

Comments

• In reference to https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/28311/pit-of-petrax-leaderboards-rewards.

I recorded my current rank 1 run, so you're free to verify that it was done legitimately. There is no reason whatsoever I shouldn't be given the reward I was promised and earned. I'll be filing a ticket and waiting for a mask token in the mail of my lancer if I'm still rank 1 at the postponed end of the season.

ign: Arnetra-Gunner Unfadeable-Priest Buffoon-Lancer are all ethical rank1 Pit of Petrax FF players who deserve their respective rewards.
  • uukiuuki ✭✭
    No wonder this game is not in a good position. A publisher consisting of a crew that has never played their game nor understand it/care and a community that is so dead that you cant make a forum post without utter smartasses coming in trying to depreciate a CLEARLY 100% legitimate pop run.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s the way it is. Cheaters ruin it for everyone, and I have never used proxy, so I’m not sure how the interface looks or if there is one, but looking at your video, I don’t see how it proves anything. You can still have 3rd party programs running in the background as in the video you never tabbed out at all showing your desktop or anything. -shrug- not accusing you of cheating or anything but just pointing that out.
  • iljd wrote: »
    gj you still abused a willpower bug in game, grats on ur mask!!

lol what a joke

if you believe that reading a description and doing what that description says is abusing a bug, then how come valks who reset ragnarok with an iframe arent banned?
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    That’s the way it is. Cheaters ruin it for everyone, and I have never used proxy, so I’m not sure how the interface looks or if there is one, but looking at your video, I don’t see how it proves anything. You can still have 3rd party programs running in the background as in the video you never tabbed out at all showing your desktop or anything. -shrug- not accusing you of cheating or anything but just pointing that out.

i thought XIgncode3 was supposed to remove all the proxy users that doesnt make sense
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    howboutdah wrote: »
    A friend of mine transferred to AV to place first only to get cucked by EmE LOL I feel so bad for him

Imagine being unable to compete on your home server where there are LFGs popping off 24/7 and multiple avenues to get geared and be successful due to the larger population, and much lower times as a result of this, so you have to pay EME 20 dollars to go to a dead server and compete against people who can barely fill an AAHM LFG group let alone get heroic oath gear, just so you can win a mask and screw those players over in the process. This is how we see transfer players from big servers who come to small, barely living servers to ruin it for the people still here. I think you're going to have a very hard time finding people who sympathize with your friend.
  • LancerJiva wrote: »

i thought XIgncode3 was supposed to remove all the proxy users that doesnt make sense
    LancerJiva wrote: »

It doesn't. If anything it just ruins your system more than it does any "protecting". Most sane people know wht XIGNCode3 is and know it's basically malware. That if you know how to, are better off removing from your system.

Most people, proxy users/non proxy users alike remove it based on that knowledge. Funnier thing though, people thought that this would finally stop proxy or slow it down. It didn't do [filtered] to stop or slow down proxies development.
  • I guess ill just leave mine here too o.o
  • edited August 2018
    If anything it increased how many people used proxy. There was an 800% increase in google searches for tera proxy the week of the xigncode patch.

If anything it was likely due to the fact one specifically carried the bypass for XIGNCODE3. Which makes sense, hell I know quite a few users that don't even use proxy. They just use the bypass. EME Could do so much better, yet they chose to allow malware to "protect" people. Pft.
  • xoBarb wrote: »

I don't like, or dislike it, I really don't care about it. I just wanted to point out the irony of coming to the forums insulting the publishers, who decide what rules to enforce, and who handle support tickets, all while demanding they take care of a problem you're having getting a reward. Calling me uninformed does not cover up the inherent stupidity of that action.

I don't see where he was insulting in his OP. I'd call him a bit aggressive in dealing with inept people posting actual nonsense in his thread
    i.e "this is fake! old pit of petrax run!" / "wow you refreshed your willpower! this is on-par with proxy and the exploit that caused EVERYONE to be shafted!"
    Arnetra wrote: »
    In reference to https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/28311/pit-of-petrax-leaderboards-rewards.

I recorded my current rank 1 run, so you're free to verify that it was done legitimately. There is no reason whatsoever I shouldn't be given the reward I was promised and earned. I'll be filing a ticket and waiting for a mask token in the mail of my gunner if I'm still rank 1 at the postponed end of the season.

EME is a company. Maintaining TERA is apart of their job.

This was poorly handled and the removal of rewards screwed honest players out of rewards.

They're embracing how lazy & incompetent they are when they'd rather blanket ban EVERYONE instead of singling out those who used the "exploit"

These people make an actual income off running this game lmao

I didn't reply to his initial post, I did, however, address the post I did quote, both times.

im sure that you are fully aware you are posting a run that wasnt your top run and wont tell you thats what you are doing, but in the video you should have kept the times of the other priest petrax runs to show that the 12 sec run is higher than the other ones regardless of being a top, but ill defend that its understandable if you didnt record your rank1 but showing that you can do that without the bug
  • xoBarbxoBarb ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018

I didn't reply to his initial post, I did, however, address the post I did quote, both times.

His OP is the only relevant post in this thread for EME to read.
    Arnetra wrote: »
    I'd really rather not put in the effort to argue against such clearly uniformed viewpoints, but I have no faith in the community or EME team to be able to realize how stupid some of the crap that gets said here is. The only "jokes" here are people like you and that other dude who post their opinions without bothering to look into even the slightest details of what they're talking about.
    calling them dumb probably isn't a good way to get them to give you any prizes. Again, someone's dumb, but I'm still not quite sure who.

EME blanket banned the entire community because of their incompetence.

Being condescending while only contributing to this thread by responding to a response of a response of the OP whilst dodging the initial post seems.....?

im sure that you are fully aware you are posting a run that wasnt your top run and wont tell you thats what you are doing, but in the video you should have kept the times of the other priest petrax runs to show that the 12 sec run is higher than the other ones regardless of being a top, but ill defend that its understandable if you didnt record your rank1 but showing that you can do that without the bug

That was my 2nd run, my first run I got 10s but I was stupid and didn't record.
    I blacked out other players name for the sake of privacy, I just didn't want to be labeled as a "witch-hunt" kinda thing
  • I wonder how many seasons it will be until we start getting rewards for the leaderboards, one more season with no rewards can't hurt! :)