[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Tera Console Ninja Title

Comments

• I like it but my variation would be to have any Ninja even one a month later: earn it too as opposed to those able to log in that day. Otherwise you'll have people in work missing out unfairly.

So basically any Ninja at any point has 24 hrs from creation to reach 65 and not just those playing on the exact second she launches
  • KabzKabz Ps4 ✭✭
    I support this message! :p
  • So they want to add content that will keep people focused on the game, and then encourage people to plow throw it as fast as possible? That doesn't sound very bright.
  • 24 hrs is still better than the 6-8 hrs people would rush through going for the CE title. Consider it the lesser of 2 evils.
  • Totally doesn't sound like a scame scheme to sell level 60 scrolls...
  • > @Y9FPAMNMYY said:
    > Totally doesn't sound like a scame scheme to sell level 60 scrolls...

Ivl 60 scrolls are disabled for any new class to use for 2 weeks. So it's not a scam.
  • Y9FPAMNMYYY9FPAMNMYY ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    > @AYR39X6M7Y said:
    > > @Y9FPAMNMYY said:
    > > Totally doesn't sound like a scame scheme to sell level 60 scrolls...
    >
    > Ivl 60 scrolls are disabled for any new class to use for 2 weeks. So it's not a scam.

Kinda doubt they'd miss out on that opportunity seeing in what direction the game has been going ever since day one.

One might as well say that founder titles and mounts are account wide but they're really not.
    Or not on console at least.
    Add a competition and voila..
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Y9FPAMNMYY wrote: »
    > @AYR39X6M7Y said:
    > > @Y9FPAMNMYY said:
    > > Totally doesn't sound like a scame scheme to sell level 60 scrolls...
    >
    > Ivl 60 scrolls are disabled for any new class to use for 2 weeks. So it's not a scam.

Kinda doubt they'd miss out on that opportunity seeing in what direction the game has been going ever since day one.

One might as well say that founder titles and mounts are account wide but they're really not.
    Or not on console at least.
    Add a competition and voila..

No, 60 scrolls have ALWAYS been disabled for new classes...then allowed them months later
    edited August 2018
    > @M6KPMHHLR3 said:

> They've always been disabled to stop ppl from buying their way to the cutting edge titles.
    >
    > I get people arent agreeing with the game but cmon now.

It would've cost like 500-900 bucks to get the founders title and mounts on all classes...something PC got for a fragment of that. And that doesn't even include slots. Speaking of which, isn't the server merge forcing people to buy slots if they wanna keep characters? Xp boosts, especially that premium thing doesn't count eather i assume? At this point it really isn't about agreeing anymore. It's about whether or not you ignore what they're doing here.

I mean what's the chance they're letting profit go after all they've done so far?
  • Zedeth91Zedeth91
    edited August 2018
    I support this heavily!
    giving new classes the CE title isn't even a race tbh, its basically just a title for whoever has the friends willing to give up their chance of CE to help you get to 65 in like 4 hours. Ninja titles are the way to go and who in their right mind would not want ninja titles anyway haha.

Edit: to the guy above me... We are getting 5 free character slots with the merge if that's not enough to satisfy you, you should stop making so many alts on different servers :p
    edited August 2018
    > @Zedeth91 said:
    > I support this heavily!
    > giving new classes the CE title isn't even a race tbh, its basically just a title for whoever has the friends willing to give up their chance of CE to help you get to 65 in like 4 hours. Ninja titles are the way to go and who in their right mind would not want ninja titles anyway haha.
    >
    > Edit: to the guy above me... We are getting 5 free character slots with the merge if that's not enough to satisfy you, you should stop making so many alts on different servers :p

You can have ...what was it? 19 slots? Per server. The highest ammount you get will be those 19. Means they can steal up to 19x3=57 slots. (Yes steal. I doubt they'd refund anything) ...hypothetical scenario, while unlikely still possible but yeah. You know what's more realistic? Actually having one char of each class and not essencially on the same server. Multiple even if you change servers cause you catch up with friends - in a game where you can indeed rush levels or simply buy scrolls, where endless effort isn't a barrier to have at least one of every class but of course... 5 slots for free.

And that is what got stuck with you? Really? Not the 520-910$ you'd need to have full founder on one of each class once? Something that was 1/13 that on PC?
    I mean i'm aware how much you gotta ignore bad things happening around you to keep playing this game on console at all but... wow.
  • KurgannKurgann ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Jounin for sure. Would be nice if more ppl can get those braggin' rights and not just 1 person.

also, stop hijacking this thread to complain about the game, it's about Ninja titles.
  • edited August 2018
    I'm definitely in support of the Jounin title it opens up the opportunities for all the players. even more importantly it will bring more players to play this class once it comes out!
  • T5GA9WFXT9T5GA9WFXT9 Highwatch ✭✭
    Srsly much of people dont care the titles they just play the game , btw before anything come with titles they need to fix the old bugs like dashboard lag will be better as jounin title or what ever