[PC] We are aware of current ongoing server issues, and are investigating. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

What items do YOU want to see in the daily deals?

191011121315»

Comments

• EMP discount ? like 20% or 50% discount to buy emp ?
  • dyeable phoenixclaw
  • > @counterpoint said:
    >
    > As for account mounts... I imagine they won't be too much cheaper, considering the price they charge for character mounts, since one account mount saves not having to buy for each character. But yeah, none of that's cheap either.

I was actually referring to the old non-flying mounts :'( . I love those aesthetic wise more than having another account bound flying mount. They used to be I think like 30-40$, which is substantially cheaper than the flying mounts or even the lootbox costumes. Hell I remember the original price of the non-lootbox costumes were 995 EMP with the boxes being 150 each.

anyways, back to the original daily deals, I want more account things, as well as maybe service discounts? i.e appearance changers and character slots wld be awesome!
  • How is today a "daily deal"? One wolf mount for 1995 when you get all 3 in the store for 1000 emp more? And they dont restore anything while mounted....anyways Castanica demons outfit please!!!!!
  • 6G93R74ET3 wrote: »
    How is today a "daily deal"? One wolf mount for 1995 when you get all 3 in the store for 1000 emp more? And they dont restore anything while mounted....anyways Castanica demons outfit please!!!!!

Yeah, definitely agreed here. It's confusing to have the same item discounted on the shop proper and also a deal, since you have to be very careful to check both places to know where the better deal is. I agree that this sort of thing should be avoided.
  • @KitTeaCup
    Castanica Demons outfit please!!!
  • I would like to see these items:

Seren's Night School Dyeable Uniform
    Elin Colorful Cat Club Costume
    Bloodshadow Weapon Skin (Gold and regular version)
    Elin Airy Aurora Dress
    Golden/Silver Noblesse Weapon Skin
    White/Black Lace Bow
    Supreme HYDRATH Costume
    Chambermaid/Parlor Costumes

Also, I'm not sure if there is an issue on my end, but the daily deals do not refresh after 24 hours for me, I end up seeing the same items for at least 2-3 days in a row.
  • TsinTsin ✭✭✭
    Cupcakers wrote: »
    Also, I'm not sure if there is an issue on my end, but the daily deals do not refresh after 24 hours for me, I end up seeing the same items for at least 2-3 days in a row.

They refresh around 1pm EST, the 24h countdown clock is wrong.
This discussion has been closed.