[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Server merge

13»

Comments

• KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    Highwatch, Valley of Titans, and Lake of Tears servers were merged to a new server Fey Forest. What is going to be the new server name this time?

i hope they'll do a vote like last time, but im wondering which servers are getting merged or is it all the servers
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    Bunbbi wrote: »
    KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    Highwatch, Valley of Titans, and Lake of Tears servers were merged to a new server Fey Forest. What is going to be the new server name this time?

i hope they'll do a vote like last time, but im wondering which servers are getting merged or is it all the servers

It'll likely be one of two results (it might be something different altogether, but this is what people are thinking until they actually announce what is being merged):

FF+MT
    AV+TR
    CH unmerged

or

FF+MT
    AV+TR+CH

It really just depends if they feel the need to keep a separate "roleplay" server still, or if they feel like merging it with the other PVE servers. CH's population is one of the worst, so it'll likely be merged into TR with AV.
  • Pages wrote: »
    It'll likely be one of two results (it might be something different altogether, but this is what people are thinking until they actually announce what is being merged):

FF+MT
    AV+TR
    CH unmerged

or

FF+MT
    AV+TR+CH

It really just depends if they feel the need to keep a separate "roleplay" server still, or if they feel like merging it with the other PVE servers. CH's population is one of the worst, so it'll likely be merged into TR with AV.

That makes sense, secretly i wld want just two servers (mostly cause all my friends are on AV and I'm on FF) but I sincerly hope we get more information before fall starts, even if its just like a rough estimate of the coming months
  • ArnetraArnetra ✭✭✭
    Pages wrote: »
    Bunbbi wrote: »

FF+MT
    AV+TR
    CH unmerged

or

FF+MT
    AV+TR+CH

I'm gonna laugh my [filtered] off when they reveal it's just AV and CH getting merged and everybody gets btfo.
  • Arnetra wrote: »
    I'm gonna laugh my [filtered] off when they reveal it's just AV and CH getting merged and everybody gets btfo.

lmao if they do that im quitting
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think you can quit now, if they merge i am sure all pve server will be merged into one pve server
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭

maybe dead pool be appropriate as it will be a pool of dead servers :o
    and it will still be a dead server after the pooling together :o
  • Equitas wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »
    I thought that was gonna be, "Too Bad So Sad!"

I think this merge will be exciting. From what the supporters said, this will solve Tera's problems for sure. I can't wait to hear you all rejoice after it's completed.

Literally nobody has said that this will solve this TERA's problems. Once again, you don't know what you're talking about. I'm not entirely sure why you continue talking anyway. You don't play this game.

Have we been reading the same threads? Is this a "fall back" post, so you can point to it later and say "see, I said nobody said it would fix anything, so nyah"? Meanwhile, every thread starter has made that exact claim, that it would fix their problems with the game. Everyone that's posted in support of a merge has also supported said claim, directly or indirectly. "But my queues/LFG will fill faster", a fairly common misconception, is an argument used quite often, and would seem to be a position that claims that it would indeed fix the game.

A question, however: If it's not going to "fix the game", why do it?
  • Equitas wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »
    I thought that was gonna be, "Too Bad So Sad!"

I think this merge will be exciting. From what the supporters said, this will solve Tera's problems for sure. I can't wait to hear you all rejoice after it's completed.

Literally nobody has said that this will solve this TERA's problems. Once again, you don't know what you're talking about. I'm not entirely sure why you continue talking anyway. You don't play this game.

Have we been reading the same threads? Is this a "fall back" post, so you can point to it later and say "see, I said nobody said it would fix anything, so nyah"? Meanwhile, every thread starter has made that exact claim, that it would fix their problems with the game. Everyone that's posted in support of a merge has also supported said claim, directly or indirectly. "But my queues/LFG will fill faster", a fairly common misconception, is an argument used quite often, and would seem to be a position that claims that it would indeed fix the game.

A question, however: If it's not going to "fix the game", why do it?

I agree a merge is a waste of time merge 2 dead servers and get 1 dead server. LFG will not get faster because people go with people they know and the losers will get no one in their group because people know not to go with them. EME is just looking for a way to get more sleep time.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Any update on info yet regarding this from eme?
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »

soon
  • Koikoi wrote: »

They said on the last stream that they would have a news post around the end of the month.
  • YuxibrYuxibr ✭✭✭
    I really hope that this time they dont force AGAIN pve players into a pvp server.
    Making us losing money to buying char and bank slots.