[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

New Dragon Mounts...Duskwing and Gloomwing

2»

Comments

• Heres the thing eme is not forcing you to buy the mount. If you want a mount with 1.5 then you can farm it or either buy it from broker if you dont wanna pay real money... if you dont like the fact thats its not an account mount then simply dont buy it..theres no point in crying eme wouldnt listen to you...
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    its going to be hard to get people who aren't whales to buy stuff when we still don't know what to expect with the server merge. I know I would hate to drop 80 usd on a character mount , only to have to delete it due to having too many characters when the merge happens.
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    are the new dragons superior to the older dragon ?
    i dont understand how the new ones work because of the below average job done on the skill descriptions...
    eme be honest, tell us EXACTLY what a mount does, otherwise ur not getting any $$$$$.
    its time for eme staff to clarify having old dragon new dragons and phoenix mounts on the same char.
  • VorlonVorlon ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    I have one of the new dragon mounts. The buff last 30 minutes and is on a 23hr cd. These new mounts have the same RNG crit buff like the older mounts. The 30 minute buff adds 320k to each crit and is activated when you are riding your mount. In summary, the direct to buymount has two buffs, a 30 minute buff that is activated with a 23hr cd and the standard 1.5 crit rng buff.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Vorlon wrote: »
    The 30 minute buff adds 320k to each crit and is activated when you are riding your mount.

Each time it crits you deal an extra 320k damage?
  • The thing is the new mounts equal out to an increase of a whole.... 0.0066m DPS... rounded up thats 0.01m dps. This is the new ability at least. Other than that, they are identicle to the old mounts. So its not even worth buying one if you have one already. 400k on one atack per min, 400,000 / 60s = 6.6k dps... and that is for the higher buff. The one you can direct buy is even less. This is for the "roar" ability not the 2.0 or 1.5 crit ability.