The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Race Change Issue (Priest & Slayers)

2»

Comments

• guys i just race changed from elf to a diffrent race and my apex still works, i dont know if i was lucky but, you should give it a go if ur rich
  • BrysanBrysan ✭✭
    howrang44 wrote: »
    guys i just race changed from elf to a diffrent race and my apex still works, i dont know if i was lucky but, you should give it a go if ur rich

Still works, or started working again? I did race change 3 times during the current issues revolving around race changing and never lost my apex skills once. Once i changed to Elin I lost them all :sweat:
  • i changed from elf fem to human fem, so it still worked for me, i think the issue maybe in Elins
    Brysan wrote: »
    howrang44 wrote: »
    guys i just race changed from elf to a diffrent race and my apex still works, i dont know if i was lucky but, you should give it a go if ur rich

Still works, or started working again? I did race change 3 times during the current issues revolving around race changing and never lost my apex skills once. Once i changed to Elin I lost them all :sweat:

• DrazerDrazer ✭✭
    It's there any update about this
  • I don't understand why they have not found a temporary solution to just reset the quest for those who have been affected, so that they can reawaken their characters instead of just sitting around waiting for eme to finally fix and issue that has now been current for a month ...................................
  • KlankKlank ✭✭
    Any new info on this @KitTeaCup @SingleBear?
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    And costume swaps?
  • LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭✭
    edited August 3
    Has anyone here race changed Popo Priest to Fem Castanic Priest without losing apex?... im just tired of waiting and no news from EME :'(
  • I changed from Elin Priest to Castanic male, and I did not lose the apex
  • I've followed up with Bluehole to ask about this issue. I'll let you know what they say.
  • Hi everyone!

Those who have been impacted by this issue, could you please send a support ticket with your character name and server, explaining what you did?

https://support.enmasse.com/tera

We need more background to send it over to Bluehole - thanks so much for your help!
2»