The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Boosting

13»

Comments

  • hellnohellno ✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    With more new dungeons releasing requiring more extravagant gear just to be even considered for entry, specific chase items like crit mounts and, to a lesser extent, BiS undies are becoming more and more of a requirement these days.

    At this point, BHS/EME might as well add various boosters that can be obtained with EMP into the store. One that increases item XP, another that increases gold rewards from Vanguard requests, maybe make Master Additives direct-buy, and so on. Might as well go b*lls deep and save everyone's time, I say.

    What about you guys?

    Item XP boosts coming to the TERA PC store and to elite players next Thursday, August 16 - details next week after Guardians of the Sky goes live.

    FINALLY!!!!! I have been asking for this for ages and have no idea why it wasnt added sooner. The XP system negativity affects most EMP buyers. Most people with money dont have a lot of time to play and run low tier dungeons for XP. About freaking time!
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    If anyone else is wondering at this point, yes, I am advocating for assorted buyable boosters (gold, item, mats, etc) in the cash shop. Because why the hell not at this point, right?
  • SolheimSolheim ✭✭✭
    > @SageWindu said:
    > If anyone else is wondering at this point, yes, I am advocating for assorted buyable boosters (gold, item, mats, etc) in the cash shop. Because why the hell not at this point, right?

    Why not just sell +9 sc in shop too, eh?
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    @ElinUsagi Yes and no. It's sort of subtly implied that the new dungeon coming needs you to be essentially Ultra Instinct just to break even, meaning you'll need every advantage you can muster, including chase items like the newest crit mounts. So I'm saying just go down to the hilt and throw in more (cough) "pay for convenience" items in the cash shop. Because, again, why the hell not at this point (if you want to experience as much of the game as possible)?

    That said, whether you think I'm being serious about being serious is up to you.
  • This suggestion does nothing to solve the actual problems with Item XP, assuming they're serious.

    "But they're trolling." Please. This is bad comedy.
  • YuxibrYuxibr ✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    With more new dungeons releasing requiring more extravagant gear just to be even considered for entry, specific chase items like crit mounts and, to a lesser extent, BiS undies are becoming more and more of a requirement these days.

    At this point, BHS/EME might as well add various boosters that can be obtained with EMP into the store. One that increases item XP, another that increases gold rewards from Vanguard requests, maybe make Master Additives direct-buy, and so on. Might as well go b*lls deep and save everyone's time, I say.

    What about you guys?

    Item XP boosts coming to the TERA PC store and to elite players next Thursday, August 16 - details next week after Guardians of the Sky goes live.

    So where is it??

  • SolheimSolheim ✭✭✭
    > @Nilkemios said:
    > This suggestion does nothing to solve the actual problems with Item XP, assuming they're serious.

    This is pretty much my opinion as well.
    I'll even take it a step further and say item xp isn't the problem with the current enchantment system. I think the problem (at least after getting sc) has more to do with either the long crafting times, the absurd material costs per attempt, or the distribution of the rarer materials.
  • Hey folks, sorry for the miscommunication - I had to change the release date on these items to next Tuesday, August 21. They're on the way!
  • BreetizmBreetizm ✭✭✭
    No worries Seandynamite I'm used to the miscommunication! Keep up the great work!
  • YuxibrYuxibr ✭✭✭
    So that was the boosting you were promising? 25% for only one char with 2 hours of duration and a 24h cd? I LOVE IT, EME. errrr
    Im gonna love to make a mistake using that instead of going to Ghilliglade. :)
  • LethalweaponLethalweapon ✭✭
    edited August 21
    Yuxibr wrote: »
    So that was the boosting you were promising? 25% for only one char with 2 hours of duration and a 24h cd? I LOVE IT, EME. errrr
    Im gonna love to make a mistake using that instead of going to Ghilliglade. :)

    Easy to solve this, just put a confirmation window when ppl hits the XP Scroll
13»
Sign In or Register to comment.