[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

[OPEN] Rin's Art Shop / Kaiator

TERMS OF SERVICE
  1. Payment will be taken beforehand.
  2. Gold is only accepted on Kaiator now. All other servers can pay through Paypal (USD only) or elite vouchers.
  3. All commissions are for personal use only. No commercial use.
  4. Please do not rush me. I would like to present you something that I am happy with myself.
  5. I request artistic freedom to modify/tweak designs and colors to suit what I’m comfortable with. If there are certain features or traits that you’d like me to strictly adhere to, please let me know when filling out the form.
  6. Commission prices can change at any time based on how much time it takes and how much work is put in. Commissioners that order before the price change will not have to pay the new price.
  7. I have the right to decline any commission.

COMMISSION TYPES

♡CHIBI 200k/22$♡
(two characters=350k)
tera_commission__cyanic_2_by_rin_34_dcq042b-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTU2OSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzE3NDAwZjAyLWVjMmYtNGQyNi05Mzk1LWVjYzVmNmE3ZTE0NVwvZGNxMDQyYi0xNGQ5Y2Q2Yi1lNTJkLTRlYjEtYjA1NC1hZjY0ODUyNmEyYjQucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTE2MDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.6gMVQP_p8drmcdvivcADdTVHoqOsJ3BqsraLNfhey10
tera_commission__sakray_by_rin_34_dckie3v-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQzNCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzE3NDAwZjAyLWVjMmYtNGQyNi05Mzk1LWVjYzVmNmE3ZTE0NVwvZGNraWUzdi1hNDY1ZDIzZC04N2MwLTRmOWEtOTBjZC1iOTJiYzViNmFjYTUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.VVcX_HFizNrGdoWrdYPr2qMyYMt0PGGwKv0QHw6pP0k
(will be simplified)

♡BUST 125k/$14♡
(detailed +30k/$3)
tera_commission__robyn_by_rin_34-dck4k51.png

♡HALF BODY 180k/$22♡
izumi_sketch_by_keetybanga-d9tbga0.png
tera_comm_by_rin_34-dcpmkh9.png

FORM
  1. IGN / Username:
  2. Server:
  3. Commission Type:
  4. Reference (please send clear ones):
  5. Character’s Personality (2-3 words):
  6. Payment: gold/wishlist item/elite voucher/usd
  7. (Paypal only)Paypal Email:

WISHLIST
  1. SLOT 1: OPEN
  2. SLOT 2: OPEN
  3. SLOT 3: OPEN

Credit to Nueu for format
do NOT draw: Muscular, Nudity, Facial hair, Complex weapons and designs, Complex backgrounds

Comments

• just finished a chib half body for cyanic on MT
    giftusu_by_rin_34-dck6d7y.png?2
  • finished chibi for sakray (MT) !
    tera_commission__sakray_by_rin_34-dckie3v.png
    hope you like ><
  • Hi! I would like to buy some coms from you, but I cant figure out how to message you >< lmk where I can!
  • @Jennileee add me on discord and send me the form there ! ~
    Kait#4222
  • sorry for the inactivity, i recently started school ><
    here's 1/2 commission for nakaee @MT
    couple_comm3_by_rin_34-dcm1sxj.png
  • i will reopen commissions in october!
    i will be trying something new, i am looking forward to it ! c:
  • commission 2/2 for nakaee MT
    tera_commission_for_nakaee_mt_by_rin_34-dcmj9wr.png
  • finally finished a commission for sesquialtera on kaiator <3
    it was really hard! i had to simplify some things. i apologize for taking awhile, i have been busy dealing with some stuff.
    tera_comm_by_rin_34-dcpmkh9.png
  • YukaHimeYukaHime ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    commission for cyanic <3
    tera_commission__cyanic_2_by_rin_34-dcq042b.png
    i apologize for the wait!
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    I tried adding you on Discord, but it wasn't working and I noticed the topic said 'closed', but it could be reopened in October. Are you still taking orders? o:
  • @Exortus kait ♡#4222
    try adding that! the commissions are closed but i will be opening soon c: feel free to dm me a form!
  • ExipheusExipheus Kazura (XB1 NA Lakan ) mod
    Okay, thank you! I had a question or two but I'll ask them on Discord :)
  • YukaHimeYukaHime ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    selling sketches like this for 35k!! kaiator only~
    a_by_rin_34-dcrrbdr.png
  • Are you still taking orders, and if so, what is your discord? Tried using the name above but it didnt work
  • Message me on here! I'm interested