5 free character slots Event & Server Merge Prep

If you already didn't know here's a short video explaining how you can get 5 free character slots just by login in this week,just to get you prepared for the server merge happening on Net Tuesday Aug 21.

Comments

• spawn29spawn29
    edited August 16
    I claimed all 5 character slots but when I try to create new characters it says “cant create new characters because you already have 2 slots”
  • TGWolfTGWolf ✭✭
    @spawn29 You have to apply them to the server from your inventory for them to take effect.
  • > @TGWolf said:
    > @spawn29 You have to apply them to the server from your inventory for them to take effect.
    Awesome!! Thank you
  • Can I save these or will they disappear after the August 21st update?
  • KingBowie wrote: »
    Can I save these or will they disappear after the August 21st update?
    You can choose to save them, if you wish. They will stay in Item Claim, or on the Character / Server you claim them on.
  • I would apply them if you will have too many characters on a merged server however! I thought the announcement said you could not enter that server until you had fewer characters than the total on the server after the merge. That would keep you from entering the server if you did not have space for all your characters.
  • WCCDFJ69HDWCCDFJ69HD Wisconsin
    I was logged in yesterday and had no items in my claim
  • Did you scroll all the way down? It took a while to get to mine given how much I have piled up in there.
    I had no item claims whatsoever
    Apparently they told me I created my character on the 21st on the Basilisk server, which that server didn't exist anymore. Makes sense
  • SoryahSoryah
    edited August 26
    My 5 character slots disappeared before I claimed them. I saw them they were in my Item Claim but the next time I logged in, they weren't there anymore.
    I would apply them if you will have too many characters on a merged server however! I thought the announcement said you could not enter that server until you had fewer characters than the total on the server after the merge. That would keep you from entering the server if you did not have space for all your characters.

Does this I have to delete one of my character?

And now I have bigger problem, I didn't find answer for this anywhere. Now that the servers have merged, the game says that I have to delete one of my 3 characters before I can start playing the game. Why? When we just got 5 character slots so there shouldn't be problem having more than 2 characters? Or do I really have to delete one of them.. :(
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Soryah wrote: »
    My 5 character slots disappeared before I claimed them. I saw them they were in my Item Claim but the next time I logged in, they weren't there anymore.
    I would apply them if you will have too many characters on a merged server however! I thought the announcement said you could not enter that server until you had fewer characters than the total on the server after the merge. That would keep you from entering the server if you did not have space for all your characters.

Does this I have to delete one of my character?

And now I have bigger problem, I didn't find answer for this anywhere. Now that the servers have merged, the game says that I have to delete one of my 3 characters before I can start playing the game. Why? When we just got 5 character slots so there shouldn't be problem having more than 2 characters? Or do I really have to delete one of them.. :(

Put indeletion > use character slots for every character it says to delete > Cancel deletion > done