[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

patch notes, gunner

2»

Comments

• YungNA wrote: »
    Lemme tell you a secret; recall is a dps skill.
    I dont agree with the nerf cus its sucks for pvp, but its not really a thing for pve, tho ive just tested AAN and RRH.
    Its still an iframe and still can be used to steroid your dps. So for me its just meaningless.

You're gonna be real upset then when we get the patch where recall can no longer be used to glitch replenish
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    MarkDRx wrote: »
    YungNA wrote: »
    Lemme tell you a secret; recall is a dps skill.
    I dont agree with the nerf cus its sucks for pvp, but its not really a thing for pve, tho ive just tested AAN and RRH.
    Its still an iframe and still can be used to steroid your dps. So for me its just meaningless.

You're gonna be real upset then when we get the patch where recall can no longer be used to glitch replenish

Lmao after 3 years they'll finally "fix" it?
  • Oh are they fixing it? lmao. Well if they do it post talent/awakening its gonna be meaningless again.
  • eme said they fixed the cheating in pit of petrax but now you have under 10 second runs..one is under 4 seconds.. impossible.
  • So many things that needs updating in Tera and they are worried about gunner recall.

Maybe optimization???

BDO just optimized; how long has that been out, two years?
  • Nikitesla wrote: »
    So many things that needs updating in Tera and they are worried about gunner recall.

Maybe optimization???

BDO just optimized; how long has that been out, two years?

BDO has been out way longer than two years........................
  • you can still recall while kd'd they just made it inconvenient now