Server Merges are Coming to TERA

Comments

• Pls tell us something about guild quests, gvg and other stuff... When it will be?
  • Give us a reason to play on a pvp server.
    Soon ill have to buy a second ps4 so i can duell myself.

The Situation is dire.
  • RoutiereRoutiere ✭✭
    In reality they started with too many servers to begin with.
  • Stop cry for merge PvP with pve. PvP is dead until they give us guild quests and gvg. Just wait all this.
  • Console is not dead yet, it's people grinding like [filtered] and being high levels. And after that having nothing to do then wait for lvl cap to change or new characters to come out.also yes I do think it's a little early for merging servers, and maybe they also did make to many servers off the bat, and PvP well got no comments on that
  • It is enjoyable enough now for me, but I am concerned it would disappear at some point, if the cost of running the servers is more than the value for them.

I am also a bit annoyed losing the pets I purchased on the merging servers, but I will live with that. Their convenience was worthwhile for a time at least. (I was leveling 1 character per server, but I don't need so many sorcerers on the new PvE server.
  • Really? The game runs like a potato and you want to stuff even more people onto a single thing?
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    Maybe with this server merge i will see old mates that leaved from my server. This is good.
  • KittyPhoenixKittyPhoenix UK
    edited August 9
    I dont want the merge at all!! I dont want all the servers pushed into one big server. If you look at the populations for the EU servers you will see that 3 out of the 4 servers are at a high population! Why does this have to be done? I like the way things are...
  • They cant transfer us yet... They could unbind our items so that way we could choose where we want to go claim them and or start fresh until the transfers are possible this way no one really loses what they spent.
  • So I took a break from Tera and came back today. I have spent money on the game in the past and because I didn't know about the server merge I didn't do any of the things I needed to. I spent money on the game before the merge to get more characters and cosmetics. I dont remember what items were on what characters (both paid for and just good items) so I dont want to just delete some. I was wondering what I could do? I enjoy the game and dont want to have spite towards it because I lost money and progress.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    AHY9GLNMYG wrote: »
    So I took a break from Tera and came back today. I have spent money on the game in the past and because I didn't know about the server merge I didn't do any of the things I needed to. I spent money on the game before the merge to get more characters and cosmetics. I dont remember what items were on what characters (both paid for and just good items) so I dont want to just delete some. I was wondering what I could do? I enjoy the game and dont want to have spite towards it because I lost money and progress.

If you have characters above level 40, deletion puts them on a 24-hour timer. As long as they are in "deletion mode" you can enter the game. So what you can do is set excess characters above level 40 to deletion mode, and then enter the game on the remaining characters. Then you can go back out and cancel the deletion on those characters and keep going around until you've logged in on each character. You may also be able to buy additional character slots if you want so you can preserve everyone.

Note again, this only works on characters above level 40; if the character is below 40 they'll be deleted right way. The only way to recover them in that case is to go through Support.
  • AHY9GLNMYG wrote: »
    So I took a break from Tera and came back today. I have spent money on the game in the past and because I didn't know about the server merge I didn't do any of the things I needed to. I spent money on the game before the merge to get more characters and cosmetics. I dont remember what items were on what characters (both paid for and just good items) so I dont want to just delete some. I was wondering what I could do? I enjoy the game and dont want to have spite towards it because I lost money and progress.
    If you submit a Support Ticket , our Agents can help you identify which costumes are bound to each of your characters, which should hopefully help you identify the character's you'd be willing to delete.