The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Server Merge 2.0

It's been a couple of weeks since one of the Enmasse staff members made comment about a potential PC merge, and we haven't heard anything since. A lot of the community are quite excited/anxious to hear about the details surrounding this. Is there any new information surrounding this topic?

Comments

• allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    soon ...... soon lol. they are looking into it.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Let them deal with Console merge testing guinea pigs before asking...I hear of frequent downtimes now and again
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last word on the PC server merger (as of the last live stream) was that there'd be an announcement around the end of the month.
  • End of the month...jesus dont fill the forums with server merge topic...
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last word on the PC server merger (as of the last live stream) was that there'd be an announcement around the end of the month.

They have one week for this. Who wanna bet it's gonna be on the 31st?
  • That's right! It'll most likely happen at the end of the month!
  • So, the announcement will be at the end of the month or the server merge will be at the end of the month? If the latter, when will we be receiving specifics and how long will we have to prepare for the merge?
  • EleynnEleynn ✭✭
    I'm sure she means the announcement, as I believe it's already been mentioned that news of the merger are coming at the end of summer.
  • KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    The server merge is a joke EME still hasn't said what will merge and what will not. How many servers will we have 1...2....3 Typical EME tell the people who play know nothing.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »

They have one week for this. Who wanna bet it's gonna be on the 31st?
    31st of February
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    she said most likely, so we may not know anything at the end of the month, just a possibility of an announcement.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    she said most likely, so we may not know anything at the end of the month, just a possibility of an announcement.

^^^^^
    yep this
    KitTeaCup even asked if we had any questions
    so I asked what we (players) will loose in the merge
    and answer was "don't know still checking out/working at it"