[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Hello Community About Server Population

Hello Community am on my way to start playing Tera , I played it about 5 years ago , now am going to come back but I do not know which server to choose that has a decent number of players , can help me make my choice :pensive:

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    MT or TR, most somewhat lean towards TR cause pve server

There's a server merge coming down the line later so hopefully it helps/collisidates population better
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would reccomend you to wait until we get more info in how server merges will be handled.
  • All the servers are the same, When we have a server merge All the servers will still be the same.
  • somewhat low lately. times for IMM are long, regardless of the time.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    TR for biggest speculated population, based on LFG pages at various hours (TR's is generally the most full), leaderboard clear quantities (TR and MT are generally tied in this regard, iirc), civil unrest monetary amounts (a value dependent on npc transactions in velika; TR's is the highest of all servers, indicating more people spending more gold), and moongourd player stats. The assertion that "all servers are the same" is not true at all, from a population standpoint or a community standpoint. Compared to TR, CH is far more laid back and casual; it is also extremely dead at the moment. I would not call this "the same," and neither would anyone willing to be objective.

You can also feel free to wait for the server merges, but considering the date has still not been announced and no concrete details have been revealed other than "it's happening soon (TM)," you're better off joining the biggest server on the block for now, unless you feel like waiting around for an undetermined date to hear an announcement.
  • YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    Anything besides TR and MT is completely dead, but they could easily merge all servers into 1 and it still would be far from full.

This game is dead in general.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    merging wont fix the problems , nor change anything for the better for the player base just like the last merge
    in the short term it may have some positive affect for EME , but with out addressing the actual problems and if the deal with it like last merge there will only be hurt for the player base and we will still be in a similar situation with the same people complaining about the same stuff after the dust settles
  • Just join any server and gear up coz who knows how many months will it take before merge comes...its only an announcement by the end of this month so it wont really happen yet..if u dont wanna get merged then pick mt or tr...