The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Mount passives not activating

So, i have one 1.5 dragon and a 2.0 phoenix. Neither passives are activating in the open world and on Petrax. As far as i can remember, it's been like that for at least a few days, and i just confirmed it for the past 2 days. Did petrax, legion, world bosses, no mount passives on any of them. Also, 99% of the time when i get ressed by the 2.0 phoenix, i'm ressed with very low hp/mana, to the point i can't even use any skill because i'm out of mana.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve already made a thread on this, having the same issues
  • Hi there!

Have you created a support ticket for this?

I'll mention this to our team, but if we can get screenshots and examples, hopefully we can get to the root of it.

Thanks!
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    Hi there!

I'll mention this to our team, but if we can get screenshots and examples, hopefully we can get to the root of it.

Thanks!

Most likely this bug is the one fixed by BHS in last patch they did on KTERA last week:
    http://tera.nexon.com/news/update/view.aspx?n4ArticleSN=353

확률적으로 프리미엄 비행탈것 패시브가 적용되지 않는 문제
  • A7GLPNDYPNA7GLPNDYPN ✭✭
    edited August 28
    Hi there!

Thanks!

How do you think a person can take a screenshot of a buff not applying? The crit power buff is not working in open world and pit of petrax/ghillieglade its as simple as that, theres nothing that you can screenshot
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    A7GLPNDYPN wrote: »
    Hi there!

Thanks!

How do you think a person can take a screenshot of a buff not applying? The crit power buff is not working in open world and pit of petrax/ghillieglade its as simple as that, theres nothing that you can screenshot
    Wouldn't you just screenshot the combat log to show that the "draconis rex affects your abilities" isn't listed? Then again I guess whining about the bug and our cm is easier than putting in minimal effort to report it properly.
  • And you wanna tell me that putting a screenshot of batte log without crit power buff being listed in it is gonna give them more info than a simple "My dragon buff doesnt proc in open world" ?
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there!

Thanks!

You can't accurately or practically prove through screenshots that mount passives aren't firing because it's something that happens in the middle of combat. You could argue through video evidence that it doesn't happen, but you'd need it to reproducible and each reproduction to be recorded. That's a lot of storage, and something that is soxbig that we can't submit to EME because the filesizes are too big.

What you need is a tool that records what buffs are being applied to the character and parses it out to a small file that can be linked to the account over the course of all the fights, where the proof is that the buff uptime for the dragon mount does not appear at all across the logs.

There are tools out there that players can use exactly for this diagnostic purpose, but no-one will ever submit evidence to EME using them because of EME's hardline stance against any program running with TERA.

That leaves us at an impasse where EME either need to relax their stance for this particular piece of diagnostics or EME implement such tools internally to perform the diagnostics that we would get banned for because of the company's stance. How do you propose getting around this?

And no, I do no believe that screenshots of the system/combat logs are sufficient here because they are not timestamped, but that functionality could be built into a tool specifically designed to detect this behavior.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    A7GLPNDYPN wrote: »
    And you wanna tell me that putting a screenshot of batte log without crit power buff being listed in it is gonna give them more info than a simple "My dragon buff doesnt proc in open world" ?

The point of the reply was just "send in a ticket and submit any evidence you can to support the claim and give info on how to reproduce the bug." Maybe this kind of generic reply isn't helpful, but people are being overly pedantic about the screenshot when it really doesn't matter at all.

In any event, EME staff are aware of the bug occurring, but no one knows yet what triggers it for people, so it's the worst kind of random bug. Hopefully the K-TERA fix people mentioned will get it, but who knows when we'll get that fix.