The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Server Merge! (and talents?)

Really excited to hear about the upcoming server merge! This is the last week of August so, hope that announcement comes soon. Also, wondering if there is any update with regards to the Talent (EP) system localization in other regions outside of K Tera?

Comments

• ZingoPingoZingoPingo ✭✭✭
    Someone asked three days ago, people need to stop opening these threads.
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/28487/apex-sorcerer-and-others-and-server-merge-date#latest
    I'm sure EME will respond soon though :)

(P.S. still love you Vulc, thx for all you do on FF <3)
  • KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    edited August 27
    It's so nice to have EME employees to delete these threads................wait we have no EME employees here

Meep!
  • VulcarionVulcarion ✭✭✭
    While the reminder about the server merge was probably overkill, I haven't seen any recent threads about the Talent system (and, unlike the server merge, they left the time at which they would release more details about the talent system in ambiguity). Just thought other people would like an update on that as much as I would!
  • Hi there!

We should have an update about the server merge by the end of the week!

We'll be doing a Q&A stream on September 7th for it too :)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    Hi there!

We should have an update about the server merge by the end of the week!

We'll be doing a Q&A stream on September 7th for it too :)

hue well that does coincide with end of the month after all.

So ya 31st is my bet. Who wanna enter the 1 copper lottery?
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    So, will this update/Q&A stream be a place where players can provide feedback that may actually affect how the merge plays out, or will it basically be you telling us what EME has decided is best for us, like it or leave it?
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    TJKat wrote: »
    So, will this update/Q&A stream be a place where players can provide feedback that may actually affect how the merge plays out, or will it basically be you telling us what EME has decided is best for us, like it or leave it?

Definitely the 2nd one. It's been like that for every major change since forever. Tbh the way they're going about it "we'll tell you this week and stream about it on 7th!" means they already know everything but refuse to tell us in a timely manner for whatever reason. Probably so we would have as little time as possible to provide feedback that could drastically effect the merge
  • KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    If it's in the stream then you have no say about any thing. Also the people on the forums may not get to know seeing EME doesn't come on the forums but once every week or 2 and answer 5 questions with the same answer.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    Digivolve wrote: »
    they already know everything but refuse to tell us in a timely manner for whatever reason.

Because to the people currently running things, overreacting and overcompensating seem to be the standard operating procedure. They f'd up one patch by divulging sensitive info to select people which was then exploited, so now they've gone as far as they can in the opposite direction and refuse to tell anyone anything ever.

TBH, my previous question was kind of rhetorical. I knew the answer, I was just desperately hoping that I was wrong.