[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance on 08/19 at 7pm, and expect a downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Regarding CH exclusion in merge

Are you all in EME staff so stupid? Do you even have an ever present GM for RP events in CH? No, you damn not, and that is mandatory for a "RP" server. RP scene in CH is even more dead than the PVE activity and has been FOR YEARS, but you are never present in the server to know that, you don't play your game and yet make stupid decisions like this. PVE players in the server that FAR outnumber any RP'r were hoping you would merge CH altogether with TR and AV to be part of a more active playerbase when it comes to PVE. It is PVE players that pay for elite, it is PVE players that pay for your new mounts and weapon skins, not RP'rs. Players that want to RP don't need to be secluded in their own server, they can do it anywhere, you don't need a fancy RP tag for it, because EME doesn't care about the RP in game, its been years since they organized events, and they wont start again now. There are many PVE players in CH that simply dont transfer because they have too many geared characters and gold/items to bother, and this merge was their best opportunity to have more players for PVE content, to STAY playing the game.

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    i called it the moment i heard of the merge and i laughed my head off when i read i was right

World isn't ready for our dead CH server memes, personalities and the great Forbidden wall
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    I don't play on CH but I do feel bad for those guys. Time to spam #SaveCH everywhere I guess
  • For the love of everything holy, please merge CH. CH is worse than dead, no one even RPs and barely does any dungeons. It takes literal hours to get a party for something simple like TRN. World chat is quiet and sometimes it feels like you're the only one playing. Please rethink this decision; don't leave us in the dark like this.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Digivolve wrote: »
    I don't play on CH but I do feel bad for those guys. Time to spam #SaveCH everywhere I guess

As long as we have the Forbidden wall, we're safe...once that goes down we're screwed (physically and mentally)
  • DesuBeanDesuBean ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Ch deserves to be a standalone server, hue. Ch is still active and if anything this will make new players actually play in ch. Then to rather be split of onto servers like ff or av.
    I don't see the problem.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Vinyltails wrote: »
    i called it the moment i heard of the merge and ii laughed my head off when i read i was right

World isn't ready for our dead CH server memes and personalities

I also jokingly called this, and even wrote a few posts preemptively warning about why it would be a bad idea to isolate CH, but in the back of my mind I always hoped EME wouldn't actually leave CH out in the cold like this.
    Well, here we are. The few people I know left in this dead server have given up after hearing this news and are either quitting or moving to play on Gameforge's client.

You guys should seriously reconsider leaving CH alone like this, or at the very least offer PvE players a voucher off the RP server.
    DesuBean wrote: »
    I don't see the problem.
    That's because you haven't read the thread and you probably don't even play on CH if you think it's active and don't see a problem.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is actually bad news.

I wonder what are the reasons to not merge CH?

Even in other games bigger than TERA their RP population sucks, here is worse by a lot.
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    As a CH player i was so hyped for the server merge and look at it now... nothing!
    Im so sad, mad and disappointed... CH is so dead in all aspects, its hard to find people for LFG's because most of them MOVED to TR, there is literally NO RPing going on ever and believe me i know! I have been on DAILY for the past 2 and a half YEARS!

Pls EME merge us to we deserve it!
  • ... #SaveCH
  • I just want to know the reasoning, where is the justification on who decides who gets to merge with who. Was there a committee who decides and makes the final decisions on this
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    This end up as the last merge about cosmetics and limit character slots.

Basically telling us that our paid cosmetics are not important and that we have to chose what paid cosmetics we will lose because they wont rebind anything if we have cosmetics on all characters.

No solution for the max bank storage in use, no solution for the max pet banks storage already in use.

Meh, we already new this will be the same as the last merge.

Hope no one lose too much from this (Kamizuma will have it worst I think).
  • ●▅▇█▇▆▅▄▄▇ #saveCH
  • YungNAYungNA ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    THIS IS SO BAD. Really, like worst idea ever EME.
    Literally ALL my friends (including myself) on CH joined here by mistake, cus we thought that all RPG's are supoused to be RP right?...
    This is incredibly stupid, I mean it has logic IF we had RP events, RP special things, at least a decent playerbase, but like OP said, this can only be decided by someone who HAS NEVER PLAYED THE GAME OR IN CH, which is sad af.
    Tho, I know that some whales want the economy for themselves and dont want a merge, I can understand that but DAM, this is like the worst thing Ive heard since forever.
    Please, please at least let us transfer for free (ima student and have money just for my food, and sometimes not even that), I want more friends to play since EVERYONE HERE LEFT, HAAALP... UNDERSTAND PLEASEEE...
  • ScareeScaree United States
    edited August 2018
    Excluding CH makes no sense. A lot of people share this opinion. EME, if y'all are considerate of player feedback then please listen to everyone in this thread. Include CH with the PvE merge. RP on CH is extremely limited/non existent. Trying to do end game content like AAH can take hours just because that's how long it takes to find a full party. There will be a large amount of people either quitting or transferring off of CH if it's excluded, leading to more of a dead server than it already is.

At the **very** least, allow players from CH free transfers for their characters to the newly merged servers.

Thanks for reading our feedback.