[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Character Name Wipe after merge please.

There a numbered amount of inactive accounts with good names on all servers, players who din't even gets lv 65. I really wish my names in others servers so i can levelup there or just visit one day, that's for inactive accounts only, not for lv 1~65 alts.

Comments

• KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Was this not stated officially by a CM that a name wipe would happen? Can't remember where.
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭✭
    I would be cool with something similar to what Riot did with Leauge:

If you haven't used your account/logged in or played a game in the last 180 days, the name goes up for grabs.

I think a version of that would work here, where if you haven't logged into your *character* in the last 180 days, that name can be used by someone else.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    So many characters I have to log in on so I dont lose any of my OG names xD
  • wts names ... GG
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    A name wipe is due on all servers, not just the ones merging.
  • There will be plenty of names seeing EME is making us delete so many chars
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Koikoi said:
    > Was this not stated officially by a CM that a name wipe would happen? Can't remember where.

Was mentioned on stream 2 weeks ago that they have the script to do a wipe and could do it at any time
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    Rip my names for apex classes
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Elinu1 wrote: »

seandynamite
    If two characters share the same name on merging servers, the character with the most play time will keep the contested name.
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/28541/tera-pc-server-merge-faq#latest
  • LuniackLuniack Velika Outskirts ✭✭✭

no, i mean, if your account is regularly logged, all of your alts gets week buffs right? you dont have to log in on all of your alts each day , just log in on main and should be good, its for inactivated accounts only ( people who dint log in on any character )
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Luniack wrote: »

no, i mean, if your account is regularly logged, all of your alts gets week buffs right? you dont have to log in on all of your alts each day , just log in on main and should be good, its for inactivated accounts only ( people who dint log in on any character )

no ! its not the account with the most activity
    Q: Will I need to change my name?

If two characters share the same name on merging servers, the character with the most play time will keep the contested name. If your character has less play time than another character with the same name, you will receive a tag indicating that your name must be changed (for example: “Best.Lancer.Na_1”). You will be prompted to choose a new name before logging into the server with that character.
    each character will be individually assessed to its game time