[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 2/18 at 6pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 1 hour. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Regarding CH exclusion in merge

Comments

• FirepenguinFirepenguin ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I was waiting for a CH merge for so long, I almost transferred like 3 times but I didn't want to leave the few people I played with. The second free transfers are up you bet I'm gone from ch since I'm solo now. Tired of ims'ing dungeons. I don't care about my names, just put me on a populated server so I can play the game...
  • Its utter crap - For CH to be just shafted and tossed to the side like this.
    Some of us were really looking forward to a Merge, and our fears have came true - your just ignoring us.

EVEN with the possibility of transferring out during the free transfer date - I have 14 charters. - no i dont play them all. but i do run gillies on all my characters daily. I'd like to transfer them all. - but i cant without taking a major cost to myself with character slots. I have (2) slots open on another server, at the very least i'd have to buy another (3) slots to even be able to transfer just my most played characters.
    After all thats said in done, glyph/awakening points will be missing on all of the charters i decide to transfer, because - Wow! guess what, that's still broken.

Look. EME. Congrats. you basically killed CH - in your folish attempt to 'save' it
  • I myself feel disappointed about CH not being merged with the other servers.

The server is dead and it's been for a while ; LFG is empty , prices are unbearable due to the lack of supply and demand , there's no rp at all .
    I've been playing on this server for 5-6 years by now and I can tell you I do feel the difference in numbers. People from other servers even use CH to farm for masks , it is ridiculous.

It is true that I don't want to lose my names or characters or even costumes ( by looking at how poorly EME handled this "transfers & merges" thing....seriously....if I had 14 slots on the server I used to play on...I should get 14 on the new one, full stop. I should also be allowed to transfer all of my cash shop stuff , I paid for it. ) but seeing people who've been playing on this server for years , including my own friends and guildies ,get advantage of the free transfers to get away from this server feels just sad.
    Not being able to play sucks , the situation has been annoying me and many of CH's pve players for a long time by now....your guild seem to be the only available ways of getting content done....and even then...you have to pray guilds are active....and a lot of them are not.

The glyphs and glyph points issue is still a thing and it needs to be solved, you can not possibly leave your customers in such a bad state every time and expect they'll just make up for your mistakes...they will do that once or twice but after a few times they may just get sick and leave...and that's a loss of income. Bugs have to be fixed, asap.

Please, EnMasse....I ask you to try logging on Celestial Hills and check how alive the server truly is with your own eyes. CH needs a merge.

• edited September 2018
    Elyann wrote: »
    by looking at how poorly EME handled this "transfers & merges" thing....seriously....if I had 14 slots on the server I used to play on...I should get 14 on the new one, full stop. I should also be allowed to transfer all of my cash shop stuff , I paid for it.

This is just a point of order to avoid any further confusion. If you're talking about any of the merging servers, if you have 14 slots on the server you used to play on, you will have 14 on the new one, and you will keep all your cash shop stuff.

To be more clear: If all your characters are on a single server right now, all your characters and items will be safe after the merger, and you don't have to do anything. (There is a small risk you may have to change some names, but that's it.)

The problem only happens if you had characters on both of the merging servers. For example, if you had characters on both TR and AV. In that case, you only keep the number of characters based on whichever server had the most character slots. That's the sensitive point, and that's where people are at risk of losing slots and cash shop items.

I don't think that is how it should work and is sort of a side-topic for this thread, but I just don't want people to be even more confused after reading this thread.

As it relates to CH -- which is not part of the merger at this time -- obviously there's a second problem which is that, if you elect to use the free server transfers to move to another server, your slots (character, bank, wardrobe) don't carry over at all. EME has said they will give some free character slot items, but we don't know how many. This also doesn't solve bank and wardrobe.

If, hypothetically, EME changed their mind and decided to include CH in the merge, people who have their characters 100% on CH also would not need to do anything. But the big problem would occur for people who have characters on TR, AV, and CH. People in that situation would then have a high risk of completely losing items from their banks and wardrobes if not extremely proactive.

Again, please don't take my explaining this as some sort of endorsement -- I hate this system completely and wish it would change. But I just don't want people to be confused about what's going on and start deleting or moving characters unnecessarily when they don't have to. I also want people to make sure they know what they're in for if EME is convinced to add CH to the merger pool now.
  • Also Remember if your going to transfer to another server you can only take 100,000 gold so start buying all the diamonds that you can.
    The price of diamonds are gonna go up sky high
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaizoe wrote: »
    snip
    447px-Manlytears3.png
    That was beautiful. I've been too jaded to write my thoughts on the matter in a clear way, but as another guild leader on CH I share your sentiments completely.
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    Kaizoe wrote: »
    snip

I am not from CH, but I have seen many people come and go to and move from MT having made the difficult decision to move for the very reasons you have stated above. While I may not be affected in the same way you are, I understand where you are coming from and I am too appalled at how CH has been left in the lurch.
  • @Kaizoe that was so beautiful written, thank you for saying the right word i could not find

On other news for people who do not come on Discord, this is what KitTeaCup had to say over the matter
    IlV5MqZ.png

so make sure you tune in on the Friday Livestream
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    @Kaizoe that was so beautiful written, thank you for saying the right word i could not find

On other news for people who do not come on Discord, this is what KitTeaCup had to say over the matter
    IlV5MqZ.png

But the free transfers start Thursday, before the live stream.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    clfarron4 wrote: »
    @Kaizoe that was so beautiful written, thank you for saying the right word i could not find

IlV5MqZ.png

people can wait 1 damn day to see if the decison has changed

Oh wait no they can't cause everyone is inpatient as all hell
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vinyltails wrote: »

IlV5MqZ.png

More like there's a time limit on how long you can transfer and how long you have to wait before you can transfer again, so every day matters.
    voidy wrote: »

IlV5MqZ.png

More like there's a time limit on how long you can transfer and how long you have to wait before you can transfer again, so every day matters.

You can always just Transfer 1 time, just make an alt on the servers (before or after) to see if you like the server before transfering over

Simple..no wait period on transfer if you only transfer once
  • Vinyltails wrote: »

IlV5MqZ.png

Kind of an ignorant way to talk yo people but I guess ignorance runs all over
    KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »

IlV5MqZ.png

Kind of an ignorant way to talk yo people but I guess ignorance runs all over

Do i care? I just speak from my own observation