Why do I keep making the same mistake again and again,returning back to this cancerous game.

1235»

Comments

• > @YA6LMTRK7T said:
    > Moonpelt wrote: »
    >
    > Maleficent94 wrote: »
    >
    > > @ValiantCorvus said:
    > Most the jackoffs on this forum are just a bunch of entitled whiners that don't actually play the game.
    >
    > You’re giving the same attitude just from the perspective of the entitled horders who hasn’t had to start from square one. I digress though.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I can agree with that.
    >
    > People need to take the time to realize the games values.
    >
    > It has amazing graphics despite poor optimization but they said they are working on that.
    >
    > It is not a pay to win or pay to play game really, you can spend your time getting a lot from just fake gold and you don't need a membership unlike games with WoW or ArcheAge. Do some flying missions I earned over 50k gold over a few days! Black Desert Online is just grinding like really really grinding. Bless Online just seems horrible with the lag and timing.
    >
    > Staff are pretty freaken nice, I talk to them a lot in DM and seem they work hard. So at least they aren't lazy and mean. I can't blame them for BlueHole's mistakes, BlueHole owns Tera really and make a lot of the restrictions that EME can't have or do in the game with making things or most in general. If EME were able to own Tera Online prior, then I can tell they would make the game better than BlueHole Studios.
    >
    > Mounts are cool, I haven't seem much mount creativity in a lot of games except WoW but even still then WoW lacks that a bit.
    >
    > It's fun and relaxing at times to just play and hang out. Sure the majority of it is dungeons but with the new things like fishing coming soon it should be good. New sky missions are fun too but that's my opinion.
    >
    > Enchanting has gotten a lot easier.
    >
    > Community is nice and better than a lot of games.
    >
    >
    > **FOR ALL WHINERS AND COMPLAINERS AND TROLLS** Please go away your not helping or doing anything better to this game. You're the ones that started or tried playing and don't take the time to see these values. Positivity is better than Negativity. The more positive the better it is.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > "Community is nice and better than a lot of games" Was it sarcasm? Maybe better than some games but far from nice.Even the tons of failures during enchanting haven't made me ragequit as the toxity of the community.Even during the period i were playing WoW i didn't faced so many problem with the people around me.I can give plenty of examples: FWC...... an .example of pure cancer , i had cases , when the healer was refusing to heal me only because it was my first time in a dungeon and i was unable to dodge every single attack from the boss , even though i was needing just some time to get used to boss movements and so on... .It happens really really rarely to get into a party veterans in which are actually enjoying the dungeons and are willing to help newer players.But at least a little bit i understand the majority.They are so drained from the awful and frustrating grind that most aren't enjoying anymore the game and are doing everything mechanically.That makes me refuse more and more doing anything with other people.
    >
    > About mounts - yes , of couse they will be cool if players are paying tons of real money for them . Have you seen a cool mounts in the fashion coupon shop , obtainable from a completing achievments , just one iron dragon that you have to farm some months to get without alts.
    >
    > And yes they are working on the optimization from 3 years maybe they will need like 2-3 more.Nobody care how beautiful the game is if you have to run it at the most trash setting to manage to get more than 20 frames in dungeons.
    >
    > The only thing that make come to the game again and again is that its the best from the other all F2P trash MMOs or i would say it was.I miss the time when level cap was 60.

Then just go away if you keep complaining so much, no one asked you to play. Gods. Let those who want to play and like playing enjoy it. You're acting like a baby.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonpelt wrote: »
    Then just go away if you keep complaining so much, no one asked you to play. Gods. Let those who want to play and like playing enjoy it. You're acting like a baby.

But you are saying they should either leave or just roll over and take it. People complain because they feel that the product being offered to them is not what's being advertised or because their options regarding said product don't make sense. Not to mention some of those complaints are more like general questions (direct quote: "Have you seen a cool mounts in the fashion coupon shop...")

Correlation: Do you not see the ongoing clamor regarding the upcoming server merge and even before it was confirmed? Are they acting like babies for pointing out something they feel doesn't make sense?
  • YA6LMTRK7TYA6LMTRK7T ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I would use the word concerned , because if i hadn't liked some aspects of the game , i would have left long ago.If the direction which developers had taken was right , the server merge would not have been a thing.I feel that with everything they do they are pierce a hole after hole in the already sinking ship trying to milk the few remaining whales as much a possible.The final straw for me was adding stats to the fashion - mounts(i consider them as part of the fashion too and im not talking about MP/HP regen) i though there could not be something worse than the endgame innerwears but i was wrong.And don't worry if the milking continue at this rate soon there won't be any crying babies around or any players at all.
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    This is the typical direction a Korean MMORPG go through at the end of it's lifespan to milk out the remaining players. Don't worry as they may add a probability to destroy your weapon when enchanting if you don't use an item protection cash shop item or even worse, need 2x Heroic +3 weapon for a chance at +4 which both get destroyed if failed.
  • Lapomko wrote: »
    This is the typical direction a Korean MMORPG go through at the end of it's lifespan to milk out the remaining players. Don't worry as they may add a probability to destroy your weapon when enchanting if you don't use an item protection cash shop item or even worse, need 2x Heroic +3 weapon for a chance at +4 which both get destroyed if failed.

don't give them anymore ideas lol
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lapomko wrote: »

That remind me of the crystal fusion system usig niveot structures :angry:
  • Lapomko wrote: »

Haha. Bluehole already knows about that system; when they acquired Ginno Games for Devilian and it went through a complete overhaul for graphics and game systems, it utilized a lot of stuff from TERA (whatever designs that existed in-game or on the drawing board during that 2014 timeframe). Thus Devilian Korea (and later the Thai version) had an enchanting failure mechanic for Devilian-form gear and the gem enchanting system. The gem system itself (where a significant portion of power came from) was derived from TERA's crystal design. Two separate cash shop items were essentially required for enchanting these; a protection scroll and a "lucky stone" (which had at least 3 different grades used for the appropriate tier of gear; all this item did was increase the success rate per enchant attempt). That "lucky stone" design was derived from the alkahest setup used previously in TERA.

Devilian KR/TH went further though; if each enchant attempt didn't utilize a destruction protection scroll, the item would be destroyed on failure (the destruction mechanic was removed for the NA/EU version since it would not have flown given how brutal it was when it came to the amount of enchanting attempts (and thus cash shop items needed) to enchant an item to the max.

Anyway, this is a common design with Korean game devs since its a mechanic they learned from their time playing many other Korean MMO's along with the other common failure mechanic (one step forward, two steps back) where after a certain enchantment level, 2 levels are subtracted on failure (which TERA used in the previous enchanting system as well).
  • UnitedStrafesUnitedStrafes ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Says he played the game before the new system, goes on to [filtered] about the new system.

Don't think you played the old system myself cause the new one is 1000% better and on top of that they're not releasing new gear every 4 months making all your hard work obsolete. On top of it all you're not re-rolling all your stuff hundreds of times, if your smart you don't EVER need to reroll it unless you want to change something up.

If you want good action combat there's really only 3 choices. Black Desert, Blade and Soul and TERA. The upgrade system here is DEFINATELY the best of the 3. TERA is also the cheapest option to play BY FAR.

Alas TERA also has the least content of the 3 by far.
  • Says he played the game before the new system, goes on to [filtered] about the new system.

Don't think you played the old system myself cause the new one is 1000% better and on top of that they're not releasing new gear every 4 months making all your hard work obsolete. On top of it all you're not re-rolling all your stuff hundreds of times, if your smart you don't EVER need to reroll it unless you want to change something up.

If you want good action combat there's really only 3 choices. Black Desert, Blade and Soul and TERA. The upgrade system here is DEFINATELY the best of the 3. TERA is also the cheapest option to play BY FAR.

The new one is better up until late stormcry, then it becomes a massive grind, gearing even more than one alt to SC requires even more grind though considering how much of a pain in the [filtered] it is to a) get golden talents, b) spend hours grinding the same old [filtered] dungeons for exp unless you're okay with spending twice as much mats, forget trying to get an alt to HO, or if you [filtered]/p2w enough then good luck enchanting HO on alts (or honestly on even your main) once we get the next gear enchantment levels. With the old system you didn't have to change every gear patch, in the vm8 patch I was using vm7, and I used vm7 up until I got enough vm9 mats to make that, I did HH, RMH, VSH with imp and I was fine, and for my alts I just used the mid tier guile in those patches, i.e Guile and so on, cause those were good enough to be able to do every dungeon if you weren't bad and you could still get vanguards.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ReChoa wrote: »
    Says he played the game before the new system, goes on to [filtered] about the new system.

The new one is better up until late stormcry, then it becomes a massive grind, gearing even more than one alt to SC requires even more grind though considering how much of a pain in the [filtered] it is to a) get golden talents, b) spend hours grinding the same old [filtered] dungeons for exp unless you're okay with spending twice as much mats, forget trying to get an alt to HO, or if you [filtered]/p2w enough then good luck enchanting HO on alts (or honestly on even your main) once we get the next gear enchantment levels. With the old system you didn't have to change every gear patch, in the vm8 patch I was using vm7, and I used vm7 up until I got enough vm9 mats to make that, I did HH, RMH, VSH with imp and I was fine, and for my alts I just used the mid tier guile in those patches, i.e Guile and so on, cause those were good enough to be able to do every dungeon if you weren't bad and you could still get vanguards.

I remember pretty well that I could run any dungeon (from 2 up to 5 stars) with Slaughter +12 and demenseborne accesories when we was on Ambush/Behemoth patch and later you could run any dungeon with Guile +12 with resized gods/heaven accesories on alts when we had Deathwrack/Oblit patch

Those times were cheaper by a lot to get alts able to do any content u_u
  • rexoerexoe ✭✭✭
    game doing bad why you ask? cause population so low they had to do a server merge and whales not droping that visa mastercard like in 2013
  • YA6LMTRK7TYA6LMTRK7T ✭✭
    edited September 2018

Rerolling was annoying but it wasn't game breaking if you don't have the most most perfect stats it was more about min/max.Before i had plenty of alt geared atleast with slaughter now i can't even keep it up with my main.Before you didn't need to be maxed to clear every endgame dungeon.Until stormcry the progressing system isn't that bad but after that you must be blind to say the opposite."They're not releasing new gear every 4 months making all your hard work obsolete" soon we will receiving Heroic Oath +3 if you even reach at least oath.
    You forgot the best action combat MMO ever created for me Guild Wars 2.This game have the most perfect progression system , UI.... and so on.The only thing that stop me to play this game is the p2p model.About Tera yes its the best F2P action combat MMO at the moment , but really far from good.
  • Alas TERA also has the least content of the 3 by far.
    I dunno, I played BDO to endgame (60+) and its content seemed sorely lacking in comparison to Tera. No reason to group with people, spend most of your time farming mob camps or afk crafting/fishing. Only time you'd ever group is for WB or PvP, neither of which are all that fun in my opinion.