[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Dressing Room- Can't Rotate

Hello everyone,

I'm facing a bug on the Dressing Room for several days already and I don't know what to do to fix it.
I've searched on the internet and some people said that restarting the client and the pc would fix it but that's not the case for me.
I cannot rotate my chars in any case for many many days, and that's a bit annoying when I'm trying to choose a disc for my sorcerer.

Thank you in advance =)

Comments

• MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    I have the same issue actually. Been 2 weeks or so.
  • Everything in the game works just fine!
    Even the Restyle hat I can use without problem, just not the Dressing Room.
  • > @Alloraa said:
    > Hello everyone,
    >
    > I'm facing a bug on the Dressing Room for several days already and I don't know what to do to fix it.
    > I've searched on the internet and some people said that restarting the client and the pc would fix it but that's not the case for me.
    > I cannot rotate my chars in any case for many many days, and that's a bit annoying when I'm trying to choose a disc for my sorcerer.
    >
    > Thank you in advance =)

Had a similar problem eventually found i could rotate after selecting hair categorie. Hope it works for you.
  • I tried that approach and still, did not work.
  • I have this problem, but just in certain areas of the map. If you can't rotate, just travel to somewhere else and try again, maybe you're standing in an awkward position that won't let you rotate, or it's just bugged in that area.
    Other than that, I don't know how to fix it ^^U
  • Resetting UI position fixed the problem for me
  • Pinya wrote: »
    Resetting UI position fixed the problem for me

Much appreciated!
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    I still have this bug. However, it only seems to apply to CH. On other servers, it works just fine. I also can't open the in game store or see featured items on CH when I can on other servers.

Hopefully this gets fixed with the merge.
  • My problem got solved with server merge!
    <3