[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Regarding CH exclusion in merge

1151618202130

Comments

  • MK6A4D3FCN wrote: »
    Transfer starts Thursday.. but more info Q&A on friday stream!! Really???? Please atleast post details on how many slots we are getting so people can prepare. 2 days left till server merge free transfers and no annoucements made. Where is our CM????? Also, Save CH please.

    Consider they released the information of the server merges on a Friday when most of the staff was busy at PAX, on a long weekend so they wouldn't even have to bother replying to threads on Monday, so yeah. Transfers open, people move around because no other chance (CH players) and then MAYBE on Friday we get to say something on their stream long after the damage has been done.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    SageWindu wrote: »
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    SageWindu wrote: »
    @MadameDryIce and anyone else who feels like reading:

    I don't run many dungeons when I play not because there aren't people to play with, but because I find most of them a massive slog. Many other people have concurred that it's simply not worth it half the time thanks in part to wacky reward scaling. Having more people to play the same BS dungeons isn't suddenly going to make me want to run those same BS dungeons.

    Then you are not different than someone who login just to afk for hours, by eme "data", and your time online contributes to nothing except numbers on what they base something that is not, player activity. If anything it is because of players like you, with that attitude, that CH is damned.

    Hang on... are you trying to demonize me for not doing something that I find to be a pain in the a**?

    Yes he is, that's how it works around here after all: You do as I want or you're my enemy.

    Just back at my post a few pages ago: anyone can play whoever they like, be it AFKing to appreciate the scenario or read the chat bullcrap, adding to that chat bullcrap, appreciating Elin panties silently or spamming the end game dungeons. And it really should be properly metered what are the faulty areas in each server, what is driving people to do less of each content and what content to invest more into. But we all know how some people think there is only one right way to play you see, and anyone that deviates from this, again, is an enemy that should be weeded out and is ruining the community.
    The ones deciding how others should or should not play definitely are doing a great job at making a better community no?

    You are dumb, it was because others that have come to comment wanting to keep CH excluded did with other reasonable motives, he was just being a [filtered] "And on that note, I'm out this b*tch." being entitled that only his situtation as roleplayer and extreme-to-the-bone-casual is to be prioritized. By all means someone like SageWindu doesn't even need to be online in a MMORPG to do what he wants to do.

    Oh boy, should I even care with someone who just starts the sentence with "You're dumb"?

    Let's bite the bait then: To begin with you don't even have enough text interpretation abilities or previous reading to conclude that Sage's stance on this is that there's loads of other problems to the declining population and that merges definitely aren't a solution, just bringing extra problems. The player retention should be analyzed instead, and then pointed out his own reason for the declining population. You didn't read jack. You jumped on one post, distorded as you wished and hammered keys.

    You did on the quoted comment Precisely what I said on this one your replied. You go jumping on other's neck that they don't play as you want and thus you don't get what you want (merge). Out of nowhere then, you decided that he thinks a merge shouldn't happen because of his own reasons as an RPer (Sage, did you even say you RP again?) and filthy-casul, again, reading jack about other tons of his comments here. At least I do know how the situation goes around here you see.

    Quoting you again now: "If anything it is because of players like you, with that attitude, that CH is damned."
    Thanks for being toxic and pulling down a community that already has other issues keeping them from staying.
  • Just leave CH alone. Far far away from me.
  • edited September 2018
    MK6A4D3FCN wrote: »
    Transfer starts Thursday.. but more info Q&A on friday stream!! Really???? Please atleast post details on how many slots we are getting so people can prepare. 2 days left till server merge free transfers and no annoucements made. Where is our CM????? Also, Save CH please.

    I really recommend people just wait. Even though server transfers open on Thursday, there is no rush to get it done. It'll be free transfer between all the servers for the entire period until the merger (11 1/2 day period). So at least wait until the QA stream and other questions get answered.
  • MK6A4D3FCN wrote: »
    Transfer starts Thursday.. but more info Q&A on friday stream!! Really???? Please atleast post details on how many slots we are getting so people can prepare. 2 days left till server merge free transfers and no annoucements made. Where is our CM????? Also, Save CH please.

    I really recommend people just wait. Even though server transfers open on Thursday, there is no rush to get it done. It'll be free transfer between all the servers for the entire period until the merger (11 1/2 day period). So at least wait until the QA stream and other questions get answered.

    I thought it was only for CH - MT/FF :o
    Guess i can rescue my two brawlers from FF and bring to AV/TR *-*
  • Yes you can
  • Yuxibr wrote: »
    MK6A4D3FCN wrote: »
    Transfer starts Thursday.. but more info Q&A on friday stream!! Really???? Please atleast post details on how many slots we are getting so people can prepare. 2 days left till server merge free transfers and no annoucements made. Where is our CM????? Also, Save CH please.

    I really recommend people just wait. Even though server transfers open on Thursday, there is no rush to get it done. It'll be free transfer between all the servers for the entire period until the merger (11 1/2 day period). So at least wait until the QA stream and other questions get answered.

    I thought it was only for CH - MT/FF :o
    Guess i can rescue my two brawlers from FF and bring to AV/TR *-*

    Yeah, it's free to and from all servers. I posted this earlier in the thread last week but it got buried. This was from Discord:
    Just to confirm, players on CH will be included in the free transfer.

    The transfer will allow any Server. The point of the statement, I believe is due to the fact that moving between PVE and PVE would not nessicarily be needed, except Ch, since the two PVE Servers are being merged, and moving between the two PVP Servers, those also being merged together.
  • Yuxibr wrote: »
    MK6A4D3FCN wrote: »
    Transfer starts Thursday.. but more info Q&A on friday stream!! Really???? Please atleast post details on how many slots we are getting so people can prepare. 2 days left till server merge free transfers and no annoucements made. Where is our CM????? Also, Save CH please.

    I really recommend people just wait. Even though server transfers open on Thursday, there is no rush to get it done. It'll be free transfer between all the servers for the entire period until the merger (11 1/2 day period). So at least wait until the QA stream and other questions get answered.

    I thought it was only for CH - MT/FF :o
    Guess i can rescue my two brawlers from FF and bring to AV/TR *-*

    come to mt :^). alot of players from TR are planning to transfer over here
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOBBYYYY wrote: »
    Yuxibr wrote: »
    MK6A4D3FCN wrote: »
    Transfer starts Thursday.. but more info Q&A on friday stream!! Really???? Please atleast post details on how many slots we are getting so people can prepare. 2 days left till server merge free transfers and no annoucements made. Where is our CM????? Also, Save CH please.

    I really recommend people just wait. Even though server transfers open on Thursday, there is no rush to get it done. It'll be free transfer between all the servers for the entire period until the merger (11 1/2 day period). So at least wait until the QA stream and other questions get answered.

    I thought it was only for CH - MT/FF :o
    Guess i can rescue my two brawlers from FF and bring to AV/TR *-*

    come to mt :^). alot of players from TR are planning to transfer over here

    He is already on FF so he doesnt need to go MT after the merge.

    Better said you may tell him to stay in FF and wait they merge the PvP servers.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »
    Seriously, you guys whine like babies that EME doesn't respond, but every time they do, you just whine more. Sean told you what the deal was. I guess you guys are too used to getting your way or something. I guess having temper tantrums worked to get the server merges in the first place, so you must be thinking more tantrums will get you CH merged to. Who knows. EME does seem to act like the parents of troubled children, so yeah, maybe the tantrums will work.

    Ironically you were the one doing the whining on the forums before you quit, I don't understand the hypocrisy. It's clear at this point that you're saying these things just to provoke people without any intelligent input on the whole situation.

    Most people here are not even throwing temper tantrums, they're writing thought out and heartfelt posts while you're storming in like an angry witch insulting them.

    Both you and I know how the eme team is, you siding with them now just to spite people is pathetic.

    You don't have anything intelligent to add to this matter nor do you play this game anymore so I kindly ask you to stop trolling and go back to being an angry mother or whatever.


    To stay on-topic I'm bringing back another Sean's zinger, back in march, what a classic

    armchair_datascientists.jpg?width=1088&height=531

    All I got from that was: "Whine cry, whine cry, EME lies, go away." No, not much intelligence there.

    You're having a tantrum when there are plenty of options and the server might get merged anyway. I also love how you people always think you're way or the highway. You've completely ignored the posts of the people happy that CH isn't merging. The fact that you're a bunch of spoiled brats, doesn't ring untrue just because you don't like the truth.

    Obviously, there was a reason they didn't plan on merging CH. You're assumption that Sean is completely lying is pretty pathetic given that if CH were really dead, I highly doubt EME would have left that server alone. So stop trying to be an arrogant [filtered] (Equitas wannabe) and grow up son.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christin wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »
    Seriously, you guys whine like babies that EME doesn't respond, but every time they do, you just whine more. Sean told you what the deal was. I guess you guys are too used to getting your way or something. I guess having temper tantrums worked to get the server merges in the first place, so you must be thinking more tantrums will get you CH merged to. Who knows. EME does seem to act like the parents of troubled children, so yeah, maybe the tantrums will work.

    Ironically you were the one doing the whining on the forums before you quit, I don't understand the hypocrisy. It's clear at this point that you're saying these things just to provoke people without any intelligent input on the whole situation.

    Most people here are not even throwing temper tantrums, they're writing thought out and heartfelt posts while you're storming in like an angry witch insulting them.

    Both you and I know how the eme team is, you siding with them now just to spite people is pathetic.

    You don't have anything intelligent to add to this matter nor do you play this game anymore so I kindly ask you to stop trolling and go back to being an angry mother or whatever.


    To stay on-topic I'm bringing back another Sean's zinger, back in march, what a classic

    armchair_datascientists.jpg?width=1088&height=531

    All I got from that was: "Whine cry, whine cry, EME lies, go away." No, not much intelligence there.

    You're having a tantrum when there are plenty of options and the server might get merged anyway. I also love how you people always think you're way or the highway. You've completely ignored the posts of the people happy that CH isn't merging. The fact that you're a bunch of spoiled brats, doesn't ring untrue just because you don't like the truth.

    Obviously, there was a reason they didn't plan on merging CH. You're assumption that Sean is completely lying is pretty pathetic given that if CH were really dead, I highly doubt EME would have left that server alone. So stop trying to be an arrogant [filtered] (Equitas wannabe) and grow up son.

    You really are a good example to follow for your children.

    Keep up the good work.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    SageWindu wrote: »
    6R1MM01R3 wrote: »
    SageWindu wrote: »
    @MadameDryIce and anyone else who feels like reading:

    I don't run many dungeons when I play not because there aren't people to play with, but because I find most of them a massive slog. Many other people have concurred that it's simply not worth it half the time thanks in part to wacky reward scaling. Having more people to play the same BS dungeons isn't suddenly going to make me want to run those same BS dungeons.

    Then you are not different than someone who login just to afk for hours, by eme "data", and your time online contributes to nothing except numbers on what they base something that is not, player activity. If anything it is because of players like you, with that attitude, that CH is damned.

    Hang on... are you trying to demonize me for not doing something that I find to be a pain in the a**?

    Yes he is, that's how it works around here after all: You do as I want or you're my enemy.

    Just back at my post a few pages ago: anyone can play whoever they like, be it AFKing to appreciate the scenario or read the chat bullcrap, adding to that chat bullcrap, appreciating Elin panties silently or spamming the end game dungeons. And it really should be properly metered what are the faulty areas in each server, what is driving people to do less of each content and what content to invest more into. But we all know how some people think there is only one right way to play you see, and anyone that deviates from this, again, is an enemy that should be weeded out and is ruining the community.
    The ones deciding how others should or should not play definitely are doing a great job at making a better community no?

    You are dumb, it was because others that have come to comment wanting to keep CH excluded did with other reasonable motives, he was just being a [filtered] "And on that note, I'm out this b*tch." being entitled that only his situtation as roleplayer and extreme-to-the-bone-casual is to be prioritized. By all means someone like SageWindu doesn't even need to be online in a MMORPG to do what he wants to do.

    Wow. You really need to work on your reading comprehension.

    For starters, the part you quoted, I basically said "I don't run many dungeons these days; they're not worth the hassle. Having more people isn't going to suddenly eliminate that hassle and make me run those dungeons. So I do other stuff instead." And you tried to demonize me for not doing something I DON'T LIKE and for, apparently, not playing the game the way YOU play it, saying that I was no different than AFKers.

    Now, I could fire back with some very choice words, but I won't because that will do neither of us any good. But I will say that I was against all merges and always have been, because - and I'm going to put this as simply as I can - if the other problems were fixed instead, people would not have left in the first place. Find the source of the problem and fix that and we wouldn't even be having this conversation because we wouldn't need it.

    In the future, you may want to make sure you know what people are saying before trying to call them out on it.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    @ElinLove
    Yes, I do, actually. I'm not as active these days though, but the odd session helps keep the rivers of creation flowing regardless. :blush:

    @6R1MM01R3
    By the way, me saying "I'm out this b*tch." is a more vulgar way of saying "I'm out," itself being a sort of urban variation of "Goodbye."

    Just, you know, FYI.
  • SageWindu wrote: »
    Find the source of the problem and fix that and we wouldn't even be having this conversation because we wouldn't need it.
    Good joke, a lot of the problems with the game require BHS to do something to fix it, they're not gonna do that and everyone knows it, sure EME can manage a few things better but in the long run that's not gonna keep many more players playing than it is now with how much worse this game gets with every patch.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    ReChoa wrote: »
    SageWindu wrote: »
    Find the source of the problem and fix that and we wouldn't even be having this conversation because we wouldn't need it.
    Good joke, a lot of the problems with the game require BHS to do something to fix it, they're not gonna do that and everyone knows it, sure EME can manage a few things better but in the long run that's not gonna keep many more players playing than it is now with how much worse this game gets with every patch.

    Be that as it may, it's a better idea than what's on the horizon.
Sign In or Register to comment.