[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Offical Ktera 2nd awakening?

First offical trailer I've seen not sure if its new or not D:

Comments

• RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    As much as I love tera been playing it for 5 years straight. Im burned out. Im afraid that this patch wont fire me up anymore specially on what they did on the server transfer for CH and the cash shop and the economy of the game, its just a huge turn off. One side of me wants to believe this game is still strong but other side says let it go. :anguished:
  • go away . nobody will miss you...
  • > @RKC said:
    > As much as I love tera been playing it for 5 years straight. Im burned out. Im afraid that this patch wont fire me up anymore specially on what they did on the server transfer for CH and the cash shop and the economy of the game, its just a huge turn off. One side of me wants to believe this game is still strong but other side says let it go. :anguished:

Who are you again?
  • heartlessladyheartlesslady ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    He's another player who is part of our community venting his frustrations with EME. Whether you know him or not doesn't make his input less valuable..... Lots of people feel disheartened with the direction EME has taken this game.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    RKC wrote: »
    As much as I love tera been playing it for 5 years straight. Im burned out. Im afraid that this patch wont fire me up anymore specially on what they did on the server transfer for CH and the cash shop and the economy of the game, its just a huge turn off. One side of me wants to believe this game is still strong but other side says let it go. :anguished:

The main issue is thinking TERA was strong at one point. It never was and players who thought otherwise are the ones that got their expectations crushed.

Anyway, if a second awakening wave can bring us more lore expansion like the first one did (it was not much but better than nothing) it could be worth the waiting.
  • i thought they already did the trailers of the individual classes, but this does look much more like a better teaser
  • No its not new :/
  • When this 2nd awakening comes out.. There will be another server merge again. :p
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    So even BHS call the Valkyrie a Glaiver in English. Wow.
  • ladyraines wrote: »
    First offical trailer I've seen not sure if its new or not D:

Yeah! Apex 2.0 will give apex to the rest of the classes (Gunner, Ninja, Valkyrie, Archer and Reaper).

To my knowledge there's a discord server that has documented all the changes/ effects that will come with the Apex 2.0 patch along with explanations about what the new abilities do (through a document in their #skill-list-here channel) along with some youtube vids from when they were first announced in Korea. The UI will also change and that has also been documented. It's a really good read, the document I mean, all the screenshots are in Korean. (Link: https://discord.gg/vmVk5Bn If it doesn't work then idk)

• I honestly hate flashy skills. I loved the simpler skill animations in the beginning, unlike what the new classes have and awakening skills. It's also really bad for fps.
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    So, which class will be able to one shot bosses with the new built-in memelash skill?
    Cuz you'll know, we need to force all these zerks to reroll again, they'll sure buy U$80 mounts all over again just cuz the new over the top awakened classes!
    Maybe we need Awakening 3.0 where priest is the top dps?

Wellp, there's reasons they're losing 10~18% of the playerbase every month since Awakening 1.0, at least with this new Awakening bs 2.0 by then they can merge everything into one server for the remaining 500 playes :D
    https://steamcharts.com/app/323370
  • It is expected reaper to be really broken dps in pve and valkyrie god tier in pvp.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    RKC wrote: »

The main issue is thinking TERA was strong at one point. It never was and players who thought otherwise are the ones that got their expectations crushed.

Anyway, if a second awakening wave can bring us more lore expansion like the first one did (it was not much but better than nothing) it could be worth the waiting.

To be honest, it can't be called a failure either. It's not as much of a success as it was intended, but not nearly a failure to last until now.
    I mean, look at all those other games that close down way sooner and we're still getting some stuff. The game is just a niche, and at such, it did succeed. It may be failing NOW for sure, but part of it can be traced even to the genre itself (obviously, huge chunk to BHS and now also EME. Oh I still remember the days when Gameforge players came here instead cause this was way better managed and way less P2W... Good times...)