[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

How to Easy Win Battleground, How Bad Battleground Matching System it is.

How to Easy Win Battleground, How Bad Battleground Matching System it is.
Let's just talk about the Matching System.

How the "Sync Queue" work? Let's look at this Video below:
https://youtu.be/2QQCmNrd-zU

Yes, That it is the sync queue. They don't need to build a party together.
Keep enjoying your Sync Queue.

It is always the easy win. And then another team suffer this pain.
Hoping EME and Bluehold Inc. notice this. And fix this problem.
Make a New Matching System Please.

It is not the fair matching system.
Random team Vs Elite team (Sync Queue).
Barely cant winnable.

If you want, let's talk about: (Whatever u want to talk)
1. How do you feel it when you are another team?
or
2. How to fix this problem?

Comments

• Of course it's a guaranteed win when the other team full of single digit IQ players. In the first clip RL was completely empty.. No dead bodies, just nobody went for defending it. That's their team's fault 100%

The problem with PvP balance is that their are bad players. Doing a combo in PvP is as simple as bread and butter. Exactly the same simplicity as PvE. The only learning curve is playing against other players of different skill levels and different classes, and not just some AI boss that does the same predictable garbage over and over..
  • I'm just going to be completely honest with you, you're making a mountain out of a molehill. Nothing is stopping you from doing this yourself either, if it's a guaranteed win to do this, why aren't you?
  • It is true. You can keep using it and get an easy win if they don't try to change this.

Just like this photo: Fraywind Canyon battleground
    [img][/img]uRrIrEq.jpg
    When it does not start the fight, you knew they would win.
    Some people will AFK at the start, and some keep playing.
    I still want to say......this Battleground Matching System is not good.
  • Then stop complaining on the forums about it and posting the names of players and make a sync yourself and go get your "easy wins". Or, just literally wait until the players who are doing this pop into the battleground and then queue, or just get better than them and and group with other players to beat them. There are three solutions for you that took me 5 whole seconds of using my brain have fun good luck, post reported by the way.
  • edited February 8
    3.2.1.que.
  • Bakers lf more flour recruits :) Specifically more dps class players
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    > @Cephalotripsy said:
    > I'm just going to be completely honest with you, you're making a mountain out of a molehill. Nothing is stopping you from doing this yourself either, if it's a guaranteed win to do this, why aren't you?

Obviously because it's a risible exploit and this might be quite foreign to you, but some people have a dose of decency where they prefer fairer matches over their own greed
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's doable partly due to limited population. Matchmaking abuse happens in plenty of games. League has win trading at higher MMRs due to the limited population at higher ranks for example.
  • @KitTeaCup
    Can you pass along suggestions regarding this? I know nothing has been done to date in Ktera (because of patch notes)
  • @Kirasaka
    Incorrect. Party que does work for battlegrounds except it actually takes multiple parties doing it at once.

No one does it anymore as they all want to play with 10 players.

Battlegrounds shouldn't be decided on how many people you can sync with.
  • i addressed this situation months ago it feels like. i don't even bother with pvping anymore. FWC and CS are not as fun due to sync queues.
  • I am flattered my name is highlighted Blue and i dont sync q LOL