[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

New class suggestion

13»

Comments

• However, how about a dagger class that is dressed in cloth. Like the Assassin class in Age of Conan.
  • I think a good class to add would be a spellsword class a sword in one hand and either the sorcerer's disc or a new way of casting in the other there's not really anything like this and would be great for those who want to play as both dps/tank and magic user and I think this should be non race exclusive or if need be a high elf male or female we have so many classes the do one or the other not both it would be a nice change of pace
  • Juude wrote: »
    I'd honestly like to see the gender & race locks be lifted before any new classes be created...

Baraka ninja....that'd be something to see...

u4A6oRj.png?width=357&height=507

got no idea who is the artist , credits to him , but i present to u amani ninja lol
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    The necro lords strike again
  • isn't the Elin Brawler coming soon?
  • dmaxcustom wrote: »
    isn't the Elin Brawler coming soon?

We just got the Elin Gunner a couple months ago
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    The necro is strong with this one.
  • 2year old thread guys
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    dmaxcustom wrote: »

We just got the Elin Gunner a couple months ago

Almost one year ago.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    dmaxcustom wrote: »

In K-TERA ye as far as I know.

Also: RISE FROM THY GRAVE THREAD!! LET THE PRIEST OF DOOM CAST RESURRECTION UPON YOUR ROTTEN REMAINS!!
  • We need a bard class.
This discussion has been closed.