Can we do something about the rampant kicking on Battlegrounds?

124»

Comments

• MikeschMikesch
    edited September 11
    YMWTH54PXG wrote: »
    Haha has anyone mentioned that in fwc you get kicked for :
    -Not being "good" in the opinion of others
    -Making space for persons who got skipped for the sync q
    -Being eq
    -Someone not liking you (this stands if its a sync q)
    Keep it up and this game will just be a really good game that cant hold players because the community is seen as toxic and deterring. And all in all unwelcoming to new players which should be one of the most important sets of players in the game.

They should change the new queue system. Because "Sync Queue" problem will make them easier kick player.
    I try to save the player from being kicked at Today. But I can't.

6 players in that team another 5 players just follow the kick.
    Maybe they don't know what happen or they don't care about someone else.

By the way. You can avoid being kicked from the battleground.
    1. Do not die a lot of times.
    2. Do not talk too much on the battleground if you're their sync queue.
    3. Use the right PVP crystals on the battleground.
    etc.

• can u save yourself from being banned showing a video that u are explicit using proxy in bgs
  • Mikesch wrote: »
    -Being eq
    Keep it up and this game will just be a really good game that cant hold players because the community is seen as toxic and deterring. And all in all unwelcomming to new players which should be one of the most impostant sets of players in the game.

They should change the new queue system. Because "Sync Queue" problem will make them easier kick player.

etc.

M8yDwfI.png
    some1 made an oopsie
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    can u save yourself from being banned showing a video that u are explicit using proxy in bgs
    Mikesch wrote: »
    -Being eq
    Keep it up and this game will just be a really good game that cant hold players because the community is seen as toxic and deterring. And all in all unwelcomming to new players which should be one of the most impostant sets of players in the game.

etc.

M8yDwfI.png
    some1 made an oopsie

You can't make this [filtered] up. A thread about how terrible it feels to be kicked out of a BG for no reason, and the one guy to come in here and post a video of himself sticking up for the little guy is probably gonna get banned because some dumb sod reported his youtube video.
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    edited September 10
    People kicking others for selfish scummy reasons... Everyone using proxy to cheat on pvp for QoL reasons and nothing is being done. They want to let this game die out quickly it seems as it always start with innocent cheats.. What's next? Game full of bots that can clear dungeon and unbeatable pvp bot with 100% perfect gameplay?
  • I haven't reported him or anything, I just find ironic trying to be a white knight injecting in bgs
  • I have to agree. There is a massive kicking in bgs. I seen people kick players in HO gear with full pvp crystals. They were kicked simply because they were not 'good' enough to be on their team. I been in other runs where people demanded for people to be kicked because they wanted their guild mate in their bgs run and not some solo qu.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't reported him or anything, I just find ironic trying to be a white knight injecting in bgs
    Simply using the proxy doesn't mean he uses the other thing that breaks PvP. For all we know, he turns it off whenever he enters a BG.
  • voidy wrote: »
    I haven't reported him or anything, I just find ironic trying to be a white knight injecting in bgs
    Simply using the proxy doesn't mean he uses the other thing that breaks PvP. For all we know, he turns it off whenever he enters a BG.

Typical user, trying to make the hacker look like the victim. At the end of the day, using third party program is violating ToS, and a hacker is a hacker no matter what he does.
124»