TERA 2016 Preview

Comments

• XaeraXaera ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    *looks* Who asked that?
  • Any updates on felicity in Elite Boxes? The golden pig is great and all, but it's just not dank enough.
  • PixelatorPixelator ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Any updates on felicity in Elite Boxes? The golden pig is great and all, but it's just not dank enough.

HcT37.png?1

On topic, anticipating the update, when it arrives in this version of TERA..
  • Chaotix453Chaotix453 ✭✭✭
    Fepsi wrote: »
    LMAO IS THAT THE SOVEREIGN FROM THE NEXUS TRAVERSE?

WEW LADS, BLUEHOLE DOES IT AGAIN

"ITS HIS TWIN BROTHER"

I hate to break this to you, but the sovereign was quite literally a rescaled version of open world dracoloths in Scythera Fae.
  • Chaotix453Chaotix453 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    >Refined UI for greater clarity

Oh boy. Are you guys going to have all cleartype font in a separate overlay locked to graphical cpu rendering too?

The issue with the UI isn't really the "Clarity" given that we can easily reduce the size to have it get out of our faces and any modern high-resolution monitor can make it more than easy enough to read. The issue with the UI is that it remains a notorious FPS serial killer.
  • Felhammer wrote: »
    Ktera will receive this first it comes with a 6% nerf to ninja dmg overall.

Better brace yourselves PvE heroes because GvGs gonna be brutal. I really hope that during testing they've spotted and removed any possible exploitation.

Hopefully this puts PvP back on the playing field. People gonna have to actually fight instead of afking in Velika or spawns.

My other concern is this extensive class balancing. Word is all classes now get a super move similar to BV or divine wrath. Hopefully BHS don't mess this up.

Note: No more shared edge or Veliks mark GG

we got ninja nerfed already. additionally the notes of the meeting state that both ninja and brawler will receive no changes.
  • finally the sorcerer reborn.
    I hope with all these expected changes, the Blue Hole give a little attention to the community's desire for an optimization in the game as a whole.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will all this guild and pvp thing affect pve in all servers? Will all servers become pvpve like kTera? Will I be forced into pvp? These are my questions for now.
  • JasonLucasJasonLucas ✭✭✭
    Try imagine 20 sorcerers using their skills with all these new effects...
    Visual pollution 10.
    Game optimization 0.
    Thanks BHS.
  • the tera needed to be more optimized
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭
    Spacecats wrote: »
    Post_Header.jpg

Today we gave a sneak peek at some of the various game updates you can expect to see in TERA's future. See this news article:
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-2016-preview

tower.png

Contents include:
    • Large Scale GvG Battles and New Guild Content
    • Super BAM Raids
    • Extensive Class Balancing
    • Future Dungeon: Castle of Lilith
    • Future Dungeon: Ruin of Rakelith
    • Improved Dungeon Experience
    • UI Streamlining

Give us your thoughts in this thread and please remember to stay on topic!

while new content and such is welcomed, i think the main issue is the game optimization, already in even 10 man raids like wonderholme, the game performance is pretty low, then for those of us who were around for the old nexus and nexus traverse know the pain of a 20 player raid instance, a 30 player raid would be fun but the fps drops etc would make me cringe not to mention with the game performing so poorly what was supposed to be fun turns out to be anger quite a lot.

the other issue that i would like to talk about with respect to the new content but isnt highlighted here is the new class. in the nexon/bhs conference interview they said they made the class female as more players play female characters, has anyone put it forward to them as they dont seem to understand it themselves that obviously when you already made 4 female locked classes, that are more powerful that all the older classes i may add, it is obvious you will get more players playing female classes. if they made a new op male class its almost certain that more people would then gravitate to playing male characters.
  • rexoerexoe ✭✭✭
    gets all this new content how about optimization :(
  • Any updates on felicity in Elite Boxes? The golden pig is great and all, but it's just not dank enough.

this is already done.
  • MuiMui ✭✭
    Bluehole Studios: " Raids! Dungeons! Sorcs!"

Me: http://i.imgur.com/3u6YCS9.jpg
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    "Q : Corsairs’ Stronghold provides Noctenium Infusions. Why is Gridiron not doing the same?
    A : Champions’ Skyring was developed to be pure character PvP. However, since the original plan may no longer fit the current situation, we will consider providing Noctenium Infusions for Champions’ Skyring also.

Can this get some better wording? D: It seems a little all over the place.